Card holder for a friend

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Card holder for a friend

Here is todays picture, i am running out of pics now though as i tend not to take photos of my work.

DSC_0078.jpg

Again a nice piece of work, try to take photos of your work, its nice to look back on and it helps remind you of what you have done.

I don't know if you looked at my FB page but near the bottom of the page are pictures of the denim jackets I embroidered, even then in the 1970's I felt it was important to take pictures and am so glad I did even if not very good quality.
    Just so you can see my work, my FB page https://www.facebook.com/iconstudiossouthampton/

Comment

Another lovely piece of work Andy.
      Shame you haven't photographed everything in the past, but hopefully you will now - because you've got some very interested fellow crafters (and one nosey so and so in me!) who delight in seeing the creativity and skill of others.

Linda

Comment

Lovely Andy and am sure he will be pleased with his gift.

Comment

Ohh i love that Andy!

Can i ask... how long does it take you to make something like that ?
          Mandy x

Comment

Hello Mandy and thank you for the kind words. Well i rarely make anything from start to finish in one go, but in actual hours I suppose if i had to just get on with it probably abot an hour to an hour and a half. This particular piece is not lined so it was fairly simple to construct. Of course after applying dye it needs to be left to dry too. The design is also a simple line drawing with no complex shading so that was pretty quick too. Now if we are going to include coffee breaks then the time increases dramatically.

Comment

Originally posted by oldhippy View Post
              Hello Mandy and thank you for the kind words. Well i rarely make anything from start to finish in one go, but in actual hours I suppose if i had to just get on with it probably abot an hour to an hour and a half. This particular piece is not lined so it was fairly simple to construct. Of course after applying dye it needs to be left to dry too. The design is also a simple line drawing with no complex shading so that was pretty quick too. Now if we are going to include coffee breaks then the time increases dramatically.
              LOL! Coffee breaks are an essential part of creativity

Linda

Comment

Working...
              X