Little and large

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Little and large

Can't remember the last time I posted something I made all on my own here LOL. OK

Part of stock building for the first show of the year in May. Both oak burred pieces, smallest is 17" x 10" approx and largest is roughly 26" diameter. Simply turned and polished.Just me, Mo acts as quality control and hasn't criticised yet so hopefully they pass. As always not allowed to sell on this site so you'll have to guess.

Pete
    little and large 2.jpg
    "Where the spirit does not work with the hand, there is no art" ... Leonardo Da Vinci
    Facebook

Website

Agree with Caroline that they have a Peruvian/Mayan feel to them and would look great as a talking point on a wall or display unit. Can't see any reason for Mo to be critical of them

Linda

Comment

Originally posted by craftdancer2 View Post
      Agree with Caroline that they have a Peruvian/Mayan feel to them and would look great as a talking point on a wall or display unit. Can't see any reason for Mo to be critical of them

Linda
      He's just trying to make you feel sorry for him Linda, he knows I think they are lovely

Mo.XX
      Mo. Bodrighy Wood.
      Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage..Lao Tzu.
      www.bodrighy.co.uk
      https://twitter.com/#!/AuntieMornie

Comment

Originally posted by MornieG Jewellery View Post
        He's just trying to make you feel sorry for him Linda, he knows I think they are lovely

Mo.XX

ROFLMAO!!!
        Feel sorry for Pete? Nah! He's a lucky fella to be able to do what he loves doing, not beholden to anyone else for timing/quality/production/choice of work etc, and having the wonderful and complementary support you give

Linda

Comment

Originally posted by craftdancer2 View Post
          ROFLMAO!!!
          Feel sorry for Pete? Nah! He's a lucky fella to be able to do what he loves doing, not beholden to anyone else for timing/quality/production/choice of work etc, and having the wonderful and complementary support you give

Linda
          You don't know the angst and soul searching that goes into a life such as mine Linda. Every day is a trial of endeavouring to be creative and inspired. Oh it is such a burden but I do my best to bear it without complaint.

Pete
          "Where the spirit does not work with the hand, there is no art" ... Leonardo Da Vinci
          Facebook

Website

Comment

Pete’s safe, he’s the Don of all things turned from wood..😁

Dave.

Comment

Originally posted by bodrighy View Post
              You don't know the angst and soul searching that goes into a life such as mine Linda. Every day is a trial of endeavouring to be creative and inspired. Oh it is such a burden but I do my best to bear it without complaint.

Pete
              Yeh! Yeh! Yeh! LOL!

Linda

Comment

Working...
              X