Dragon reading pillow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dragon reading pillow

All finished, seemed to take a long time mainly because of waiting for the lining fabric. Not sure would do again as the dragon took over 2 hours to stitch out!

IMG_2288.jpg

It was worth the wait - it's lovely

Linda

Comment

Very sweet. Well done.

Dumb question but when did using these start? I have never heard of reading pillow.

Comment

Last year Shelley. I made one for a friend at Christmas and she loves it. Going to do some adult ones as well.

Comment

I meant when did reading pillows in general start being used, I never heard of them. I have seen supports for big old books that sort of like a pillow but are shaped in a v.

Comment

They started last year in the US and have gradually got more and more popular. Not many in the UK hence why I have jumped on the band wagon early.

Comment

Lovely Caroline.

We bought one for our grandson for Christmas with a dinosaur theme and a matching book.

Mo.XX
              Mo. Bodrighy Wood.
              Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage..Lao Tzu.
              www.bodrighy.co.uk
              https://twitter.com/#!/AuntieMornie

Comment

Great job Caroline, spotted it on my IG feed x

Dave.

Comment

Thanks for info Caroline, I think you have made a good business choice there.

Comment

Working...
                  X