Birthday Card for DH (Lee)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Birthday Card for DH (Lee)

Finished, the final bits arrived this morning. Put away safe until April now.

That looks good, well done.

I have that jukebox die too, its great fun to work with.

Comment

Well done Caroline that looks great Are those his favourite LP covers at the back? Did you cut out the records at the front?

Comment

Great job Caroline, he’ll love it.

Dave.

Comment

The albums are some of the ones he has anything from '63 to '73. The jukebox is the same one we have downstairs a repro, could not afford an original. The singles are a transfer sheet have had fro years, just put onto black card. The magazine again is a photograph of one of DH's own, forgot he collects the magazines of the day as well.

Comment

It is just really lovely

Comment

Such a lot of thought and work has gone into it. I'm sure he'll appreciate it, but if he doesn't let me know - I'll come and thump him for you!

Linda

Comment

So much thought has gone into it. That's lovely. Also I am more than a tad jealous of your cutting out skills, those singles would not look like that if I did it

Comment

Great work Caroline as always sure Lee will be delighted with it as so much thought has gone into it.

Mo.XX
                  Mo. Bodrighy Wood.
                  Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage..Lao Tzu.
                  www.bodrighy.co.uk
                  https://twitter.com/#!/AuntieMornie

Comment

Thank you for all your lovely comments. If he does not like it Mo, Linda is coming round to sort him out!

Comment

Working...
                    X