Something for you flower arrangers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something for you flower arrangers

As we are doing three shows this year at RHS sites (Wisley and Rosemoor) we are making some ikebana vases as hey have sold well at these places before.Here are some we have done and Mo has 'dressed' to show to their best advantage.Full details re wood sizes etc are on my website.

Pete
    ikebana crescent (2).JPGikebana oak (2).jpgpadauk maple (4).jpgwalnut oak ikebana 7.JPG
    "Where the spirit does not work with the hand, there is no art" ... Leonardo Da Vinci
    Facebook

Website

So elegant and beautiful Pete and Mo. I am not surprised they do well at Wisley

Comment

Very graceful Pete, I love the use of mixed woods. Nice work. You are sure to do well at the shows. Perfect venue for you.

Comment

Beautiful pieces, well dressed. Just a hint of the oriental in the designs just makes them ideal for the flower arranger.

Linda

Comment

that was all beautiful those woods and flowers are elegant
          steve barbarich

Comment

Well, I had commented in my previous persona, but as that has been banned due to a technical hitch I feel I must repeat comments in my new persona.

Love the Japanese styling to the vases and, of course, the work and craftsmanship is up to your usual high standard of skill Pete. I'm sure they will be in demand with flower arrangers and others at the shows.

Linda

Comment

Working...
            X