Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bodrighy
    replied
    Thank you guy and gals. Appreciated. Think this was one of the first forums I posted things on when I started out full time ....if I can remember that far back LOL.

Pete

Leave a comment:

• 3dDave
    replied
    Look lovely Pete

Dave.

Leave a comment:

• craftdancer
    replied
    Wot Caroline said! I never tire of looking at beautiful pieces of wood treated with love and respect and turned into practical and decorative items.

Linda

Leave a comment:

• Caroleecrafts
    replied
    Always love to see your work Pete and not forgetting Mo. Love the oil lamp style one

Leave a comment:

• bodrighy
    started a topic Long time no show.

Long time no show.

Trying to remember when I last posted some of my work on here so thought it was about time I did. The first pair are made from yew and stand 12" (305mm) tall and are finished in a hard, pure carnauba wax polish for easy maintenance and to make them suitable for handling. Not telling you how much they cost as we aren't allowed to sell here LOL.

yew candlesticks.JPG

and this one is created in the style of the old oils lamps, it has a glass funnel rescued and reused from an old lamp. The base is made from a piece of cedar on which I have left a section of bark on one side as seen in the image. It has a metal insert that will take either a t light or a 1 1/2" (40mm) candle. The wooden base stands 6" (153mm) tall and with the glass funnel is a total of 15 1/2" (3395mm) tall. A lovely traditional style piece that woyld suit any decor. Finished in a hard carnauba wax polish it is easily maintained.
    cedar candle pillar.jpg

Pete
Working...
X