Lavender Jade Earrings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lavender Jade Earrings

I have just made a pair of lavender candy jade earrings, its my 4th attempt at earrings, I'm not so great at bending the wires yet. I blame being left handed and lacking in self confidence. Anyway I just wanted somone to have a look at them and tell me what you think. Do you think they look go enough to sell? thank you for taking the time to have a peep. The picture is on my blog, along with a amethyst and prehnite pebble brooch I made today as well..

Visit my blog Meridian Ariel or my Etsy Shop

Hi,

I think your earrings look just fine. from my own experience I've noticed that as you start using wire more and more you will naturally get better and more confident with it.
    I'd put them up for sale... there is a customer for every piece.

Good Luck,
    Linds

Comment

Theyre lovely Meridian, I love purple too

...and I might just have to nip back for some of your recipes, they sound wonderful!

Shaz x
      Keepsake Kollections
      & Rossendale Ramblings!
      http://focusonlife-shaz.blogspot.com

Where else can you get Mental and Retail Therapy?!

Comment

They look good to me. Had a peek at your etsy shop. Love the colours you use.
        http://icecreambird.blogspot.com/

Comment

Put them up for sale, there lovely. Well done!
          x Maria

Website
          Blogging
          Facebook
          Flickr

Comment

Their lovely. Get them sold
            www.freewebs.com/clipclophorseshoes

Comment

wow thanks for the lovely feedback... I have listed them on etsy for $12 ... i thought sounded ok... might change it... will see if anyone has a look at them though I have only sold 6 items.... thank you

Comment

They are fab!!

And I'm nearly 36 and no pierced ears either (or anywhere else heheheeh!) The thought of having them done knocks me sick but I got through 2 labours with no pain relief!! Work that one out!!!!

Comment

the earrings have sold! quite happy about that, and the bracelet that matched.. I may have to order more of the lavender candy jade beads as it was only a half strand to expiriment with.. happy bunny now

Comment

Working...
                  X