Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Personalised bracelet!!!

Hi Everyone.

This is a new idea I though of but i'm not sure if it will work. I've used my little one as an example here, photo should have been black and white but came to me as colour. I think black and white would work better. Any comments will be great!

Kim x

www.kimmsmith.etsy.com

www.facebook.com/kimsmithcharmbracelets

Looks beautiful and I think it looks really good in colors since the background of the photo seems to be the same kind of color as some of the pearls.

Very cool idea.

--Helen
    http://www.youyours.se

Comment

I agree, the colour on that photo works really well. Love it Your little one looks very cute
      incywincystitches.com - Fabric buttons, button supplies and handmade accessories
      ___

Comment

Thats a really nice idea, I like the colour photo too. It blends in well with the bracelet.

I'm going to mention your beautiful bracelets to my hubbie just in case he hasn't bought any think for Valentines
        Amanda
        xx

Comment

Originally posted by colourart View Post
          Thats a really nice idea, I like the colour photo too. It blends in well with the bracelet.

I'm going to mention your beautiful bracelets to my hubbie just in case he hasn't bought any think for Valentines
          Have shown hubbie and he has asked me to bookmark it. That is a good sign.
          Amanda
          xx

Comment

I agree with everyone about the colours.

I think black and white would work well with blacks/greys/silvers, but I like the way the colours all match.

Fab idea ... get in touch with Craft Caboodle >>>>>>>> (ad on right)

as she's looking for people to write editorial pieces on ..... (free press)
            Blog Website Flickr

Comment

Thankyou girls for your lovely encouraging comments.

JBJB I will contact them, I did do a piece last year for them as well. Not sure if it was just competition entry though!

Kim xx
              www.kimmsmith.etsy.com

Comment

Thankyou as well Amanda, I hope you see something that you like. I keep hinting to my hubby that it's nearly here. Oh well we are out for a valentine meal this year with friends that's a first in 22 years of knowing him!!! I should be gratefull at that he he he!
                www.kimmsmith.etsy.com

Comment

I agree with the colours as well in fact I would make the braclets to match the background of the photo.

P.S Enjoy your Valentine's meal when it comes.

Cheers janice
                  www.freewebs.com/clipclophorseshoes

Comment

yes, have to give my thumbs up to the colour photo as well!

Pauline
                    Personalised Wedding Cake Toppers

Comment

Originally posted by flutterbybutterfly View Post
                      Hi Everyone.

This is a new idea I though of but i'm not sure if it will work. I've used my little one as an example here, photo should have been black and white but came to me as colour. I think black and white would work better. Any comments will be great!

Kim x

I was thinking about this lovely bracelet today! I remembered the bookmarks you had on your stall at the Christmas fair.

Not sure whether it was your side? Or your cousins? But they would be a great gift idea for grandparents/relatives.
                      incywincystitches.com - Fabric buttons, button supplies and handmade accessories
                      ___

Comment

Thanks for that Sam, It was me who made the bookmarks. I had thought of it but the polymer clay pendant/charm costs me about £5 - £7 so I'd have to charge around £12 once i've added a few beads etc if I sold them.

I've put the bracelet on ebay at £19.99 and said I can get any picture for any occassion, pets etc but so far not had that many viewings.

I get the charm made up from a lady in USA once i've emailed the pic to her as I don't know of anybody here, that could cut down some cost I guess.

Hope things are going well with your sales, my other bracelets seem to be doing well at the moment.

Best Wishes and thankyou for thinking up your clever ideas for me. Keep them coming.

Kim xx
                        www.kimmsmith.etsy.com

Comment

I think it looks great!

Comment

Very lovely.

You could have the whole family on a charm bracelet. Maybe vintage versions with old photos of relatives, combined with antique beads etc.

Comment

Originally posted by flutterbybutterfly View Post
                              Thanks for that Sam, It was me who made the bookmarks. I had thought of it but the polymer clay pendant/charm costs me about £5 - £7 so I'd have to charge around £12 once i've added a few beads etc if I sold them.

I've put the bracelet on ebay at £19.99 and said I can get any picture for any occassion, pets etc but so far not had that many viewings.

I get the charm made up from a lady in USA once i've emailed the pic to her as I don't know of anybody here, that could cut down some cost I guess.

Hope things are going well with your sales, my other bracelets seem to be doing well at the moment.

Best Wishes and thankyou for thinking up your clever ideas for me. Keep them coming.

Kim xx
                              Glad your doing well with your bracelets, they are lovely

I contacted the lady about Kings Bromley, but it's when I'm on holiday, so can't make that one.
                              But if you can think of any others that might be good for textiles/me can you pm me some details.
                              Thanks so much.
                              x
                              ___

Comment

Working...
                              X