knitted hat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• knitted hat

I knitted this hat for my daughter, she chose the colours and she loves it despite it being way to big for her!! It fits my head quite comfortably, but she likes the big size because it covers so much more of her head and is keeping her nice and toasty in this cold weather we seem to be having.

View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

I can just see you both in it. Its great, at least you could spot her in a crowd very easily.
    Carol
    God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

Wow.. You are such a good mother. I like your hand made cap.. Thanks

Comment

Lovely colours, I think you should make a matching one for yourself
        www.highlandsockies.blogspot.com
        www.myhighlandcottage.etsy.com

Comment

Thank you!
          View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

Its lovely and it will last forever. My sister knitted a similar hat for my son when he was very small and he wore it for years, it grew with his head!!
            "If you have good thoughts they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely." Roald Dahl

Comment

It will last for ages that is true, and I'll have to find someone else to knit a hat for!
              View my flickr

Comment

Just a suggestion but how about a couple for the Christmas Shoe Box gifts. They would be soooo well received and grateful.
                Carol
                God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

Thats not a bad idea!!
                  View my flickr

Comment

Working...
                  X