wet felted vessels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wet felted vessels

Both are made from merino wool - the terracotta colour pot is decorated with yarn and the tall ornament is decorated with an old scarf nuno'd
    into the surface.

DSCF2195a.jpg
    Attached Files
    Last edited by rosiepinkStudio; 24-02-2013, 06:06 PM.
    Annie and Lyn
    www.rosiepink.typepad.co.uk

Wow, very cool. Is this something you can explain the "how-to" or easier for me to look up online?

Comment

Love them they are really different
      Your website looks fantastic very inspiring
      Will definitely add to my list of crafts I would love to learn.
      Science has it's place but nothing is quite like letting your imagination fly

Comment

Originally posted by Billieanne View Post
        Wow, very cool. Is this something you can explain the "how-to" or easier for me to look up online?
        Yes, felting is cool - have a look at our blog - there are a few free tutorials on there that may help explain.
        Annie and Lyn

Comment

RosiePink, Thanks, I'll take a look on your blog. I have some felted beads that someone made me and a small purse but have never seen anything like this.
          Found the perfect tutorial for me on your blog, "Felt making with children". I just wondered how you did this. I can not learn another craft at this time.
          Loved the tutorial on how to make a pod. I'm trying to stop myself from investigating further. I just bought a Sizzix Big Shot to enhance my card making and a new mortar mixer is beinging delivered next month for my cement work. I'm trying hard not to learn another craft.
          Last edited by Billieanne; 26-02-2013, 03:12 AM.

Comment

These are beautiful! I have seen felted animals and figures (I have a felted angel) but this is something I personally have not seen before. lovely xx
            Website
            Facebook

Blog

Comment

Ohh I'm a sucker for all things felty- your creations are so lovely. the colours work so well together.
              Happy Crafting!
              Claire

Facebook
              Etsy shop
              Folksy shop
              My blog

Comment

Originally posted by Billieanne View Post
                RosiePink, Thanks, I'll take a look on your blog. I have some felted beads that someone made me and a small purse but have never seen anything like this.
                Found the perfect tutorial for me on your blog, "Felt making with children". I just wondered how you did this. I can not learn another craft at this time.
                Loved the tutorial on how to make a pod. I'm trying to stop myself from investigating further. I just bought a Sizzix Big Shot to enhance my card making and a new mortar mixer is beinging delivered next month for my cement work. I'm trying hard not to learn another craft.
                Billieanne - If you try felting just the once, you will be hooked, it's addictive!

Thank you Cardamom, Miss Polly and Claire.
                Annie and Lyn

Comment

Working...
                X