Hat ready for (shhhh) Christmas!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hat ready for (shhhh) Christmas!

My latest finished project!! I'm on a roll, but I now have no unfinished projects so I'm going to have to start one from scratch next, and I already know what I will probably start with. I'll see how tired I am later for that though. Anyway, I have made this hat as a Christmas present for one of my friends (and yes I do mean Christmas 2013). I left it until September last year to start on the Christmas projects and then didn't have time to do them all so I've started early!

View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Lovely and well done for getting ahead this year let it continue x

Comment

What a lovely mix of colours. I bet she'll love it!
      full time mum and very very part time crafter.

Comment

Lovely hat - well done for being so organised!

I'm very good at starting projects, not so great at finishing them off...
        Website
        Facebook
        Blog

Comment

I've decided that this year I am going to be organised. Last year I had a pretty epic list of craft things to make, and I made most ditched some ideas into oblivion and have a few left for attempting this year. This years list is much shorter!
          View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

Lovely colours. I bet your friend will be delighted!
            "If you have good thoughts they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely." Roald Dahl

Comment

Now that's what I call planning ahead!
              www.dementiaactivitysupplies.weebly.com

https://www.facebook.com/Dementia-Activity-Supplies

Comment

It's lovely

I have 2 jumpers which my mum made in very similar (if not the same) wool and they are much loved
                http://www.samigailsgifts.co.uk/
                Handmade personalised gifts for all occasions created by the art of pyrography
                My Facebook

Comment

Working...
                X