New stock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New stock

Only one market a month so time to stock up again ready for the massive rush of sales later (OK so what's wrong with dreaming?)

Here's a few of the things I have been doing.

Maple bowl (11") with textured rim, Maple 7" bowl with coloured and textured rim, Spalted vase with stained chestnut base, Textured walnut7" bowl.

Pete
    "Where the spirit does not work with the hand, there is no art" ... Leonardo Da Vinci
    Facebook

Website

These are beautiful, I love turned wood and all things natural and I have some lovely pieces that I have collected over the years.
    They are all so tactile.
    Uk made handcrafted jewellery seen here
    jewellery made by hand found here
    Unique and unusual necklaces at this site
    "Fashion comes and goes but style is eternal" Yves St Lauren

Comment

Brace yourself for the rush - if you have a table full of beautiful items as you've shown, expect to be busy!
      Annie and Lyn
      www.rosiepink.typepad.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by rosiepinkStudio View Post
        Brace yourself for the rush - if you have a table full of beautiful items as you've shown, expect to be busy!

Oh how I wish it were like that. I get a fair number of oohs and aahs and such like then they look at the price and quietly move on. Sadly I reuse to sell at a loss Thanks for the compliments however, always welcome.

Pete
        "Where the spirit does not work with the hand, there is no art" ... Leonardo Da Vinci
        Facebook

Website

Comment

As usual a lovely selection of things!! I really like the vase.
          View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

Hi Pete, are you using an Arbortech?

Totally agree about the the oohs and aahs and then moving on. We don't have too many bowls/platters on the stall now, just a few items that as you say attract the oohs and ahs, then they move onto the less pricey items.
            Pat Murphy

http://www.gladturnings.co.uk
            https://www.facebook.com/GladTurnings.Woodturning

Comment

Really like the Spalted vase

Comment

Originally posted by woodturningpat View Post
                Hi Pete, are you using an Arbortech?
                I have an Arbotech but haven't used it on any of this stuff. I used a Sorby spiraling tool or a little texturing tool. About the only 'spe******t' tools I have. Arbotech is a bit more vicious LOL.

Pete
                Facebook

Website

Comment

Oh they are all beautiful! I especially like the bowl with the coloured rim though. Love the contrast of the dark colours against the light wood.
                  Hope they sell really well for you - I'm sure they will.
                  Emma
                  www.ejrbeads.co.uk - unique art beads & more
                  www.ejrbeads.co.uk/shop - beads, polymer clay, glitters and inks oh my
                  www.facebook.com/EJRBeads - Like me at Facebook!

Comment

Working...
                  X