Ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Back at my histoical needlework course and it's card time!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back at my histoical needlework course and it's card time!

We had a button theme tonight (which included a quiz about Cadbury's buttons, but no chocolate prize ) and we made greetings cards with buttons on them. Here are my 2 that I made. I hope you like them. I did find myself to have quite a collection of black and white buttons hence the second cards inspiration (plus I like sheep). I think button sheep are the way forward!

2013-01-28 21.20.49.jpg2013-01-28 21.20.08.jpg
    View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Love the sheep card, I'd never have thought of doing something like that with buttons.

We had a button theme tonight (which included a quiz about Cadbury's buttons, but no chocolate prize )
    There should be a law against that kind of thing ​lol
    Visit Natty Netty for a huge selection of Iris Folding supplies

Comment

I really like the button sheep...he's got personality!
      "If you have good thoughts they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely." Roald Dahl

Comment

I'm a button sheep fan too!
        full time mum and very very part time crafter.

Comment

I agree with the others, love the sheep one. Good bit of imagination at work there. Its lovely.
          Carol
          God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

I like them both, but the button sheep is ingenious!

Linda

Comment

Oh good. I'm glad you are back on that course. You seem to do very interesting (or funny - a button sheep! ) things.
              What are you doing next?

Comment

We're sticking with the theme of buttons and making beaded buttons. We can then use them on a future project.
                View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

Working...
                X