Wedding stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wedding stuff

Started putting together some ideas for weddings etc. These are table centres. They have a glass vase in the centre for cut blooms and a dished area round it for favours, sweets, nuts etc. They are about 7" diameter. Two are in walnut and one in an unknown spalted wood. Comments, critique etc from the romantics and wedding afficonados of the forum welcome.

Pete
    "Where the spirit does not work with the hand, there is no art" ... Leonardo Da Vinci
    Facebook

Website

They are lovely. I wonder if you could pyrograph the initials and wedding dates on them as they not be the sort of thing that people would sell afterwards on ebay. I think they are lovely.
    full time mum and very very part time crafter.

Comment

Hi nice pictures would you be filling the wooden bit with something or leaving it as it is.

Comment

you could put little bags of favours on them

Comment

When I get them photo'd for the shop or have them on the stall I will have them with either tops or wrapped chocolates in the bowl section. Might even lash out and get some small cut flowers as well. I could get Si to pyro them for me, He has done work like that for me before though but that would have to be an extra cost...he doesn't come cheap LOL.

Pete
          "Where the spirit does not work with the hand, there is no art" ... Leonardo Da Vinci
          Facebook

Website

Comment

Originally posted by bodrighy View Post
            I could get Si to pyro them for me, He has done work like that for me before though but that would have to be an extra cost...he doesn't come cheap LOL.

Pete
            What celebrity crafter does?

Comment

lovely, I agree the initials on there would be fab too. Great for a natural themed country wedding. I will keep you in mind Spring 2015 for us! ;0)
              Dee x
              Visit ZukieStyle for Handmade Fashion & Pet Accessories
              Follow ZukieStyle for all the latest designs Facebook & Twitter
              Read ZukieStyle's Blog Or Visit Us On Etsy!

Comment

Originally posted by dee_liteful View Post
                lovely, I agree the initials on there would be fab too. Great for a natural themed country wedding. I will keep you in mind Spring 2015 for us! ;0)
                It's in the diary now LOL

Mo.XX
                Mo. Bodrighy Wood.
                Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage..Lao Tzu.
                www.bodrighy.co.uk
                https://twitter.com/#!/AuntieMornie

Comment

Ah. She never misses a trick. lol.
                  Carol
                  God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

They are lovely. I can see confetti or jewels being placed in the bowl shaped bit at the bottom.
                    View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

Nice!

Linda

Comment

Working...
                      X