Some of my new items

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some of my new items

I was hoping to have a lot more to share, but I've been recovering from a tonsilectomy and its set me back in using the post-Christmas slowdown as time to create more new items! But still here are a couple:

Tiny liquorice allsorts in a little bottle as a necklace

I'm trying to make lots more of these - open books necklaces made from polymer clay, on bronze settings. Perfect for an author or someone who reads a lot

I've also been taking new photos of my bookshelf necklaces! Once it gets a bit better outside for weather, I'll do some longer photo shoots...!
    Coryographies on Etsy (bookshelf, tea, and sushi jewellery)
    Coryographies' Blog (Join the free giveaway!)
    Coryographies on Facebook
    Twitter: @Coryographies
    If you'd like to swap shop banners to advertise on each others' sites please message me

That book necklace is great. I love the antique chain and brooch and the colours used are attractive. Not too over powering and work well together.
    Check out my stuff on:
    Etsy and Folksy

Comment

Wow, thabks for sharing.
      James
      www.facebook.com/CraftyCath

Comment

What a unique and unusual collection of jewellery. I love the bookshelf necklaces they are so quirky andf I do like something that is a little bit different. The liquorish all sorts look good enough eat
        Julie
        Uk made handcrafted jewellery seen here
        jewellery made by hand found here
        Unique and unusual necklaces at this site
        "Fashion comes and goes but style is eternal" Yves St Lauren

Comment

The Bassetts Allsorts bottles are my favorites! Reminds me of the sweet shops we used to live by! :-) Very cute!
          http://www.beginningwirejewellery.blogspot.com - My little blog!

Comment

Working...
          X