some of last years work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• some of last years work

Been busy last year enoying the challange maybe I will be able to make some money at it one day
    Attached Files

They look really good!
    Handmade and Hand Customised Bags:

www.facebook.com/bucasbags
    www.folksy.com/shops/bucasbags

Comment

Brilliant work.
      www.dementiaactivitysupplies.weebly.com

https://www.facebook.com/Dementia-Activity-Supplies

Comment

Thank you for your comments

Comment

I especially like the badger.
          View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

Love the faces on the walking sticks but they are all great.
            Carol
            God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

I especially like the dog and duck, but they are all very good indeed.

I can't see why you couldn't make money from selling these items, but have you considered running workshops? You could earn money by teaching.
              Annie and Lyn
              www.rosiepink.typepad.co.uk

Comment

Hi Dax,
                these are lovely, do you sell them and if so where ?
                They look very well made so I am sure that there is a market for them.
                My craft is handmade jewellery so a completely different market from mine but I am sure you will find a market for them.
                I love making my jewellery but I do spend so much more timer on the marketing but it is something that you have to do
                Good luck and I look forward to see more of your work
                Uk made handcrafted jewellery seen here
                jewellery made by hand found here
                Unique and unusual necklaces at this site
                "Fashion comes and goes but style is eternal" Yves St Lauren

Comment

This is just some great stuff, well done!
                  http://stratis-art.blogspot.com

Comment

Oooooooooh! I could imagine myself with one of the walking sticks. Very nice
                    Do not watch this space

Comment

Hi Dax lovely work. Hope you find a suitable outlet. Country fairs might be somewhere to start. Don't know where you are but have a look at the Oak Fair in Dorset, we will be doing it again this year. http://www.stockgaylard.com/oak-fair...k-gaylard.html Reasonably priced especially if you demo there.

Mo.XX
                      Mo. Bodrighy Wood.
                      Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage..Lao Tzu.
                      www.bodrighy.co.uk
                      https://twitter.com/#!/AuntieMornie

Comment

Really fab work, beautiful.
                        "If you have good thoughts they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely." Roald Dahl

Comment

WOW thanks for all your kind comments, I would like to do a show at some point when I get a bit faster at it as I live in Derbyshire I'm quite central to go almost anywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Jade Jewellery View Post
                            Hi Dax,
                            these are lovely, do you sell them and if so where ?
                            They look very well made so I am sure that there is a market for them.
                            My craft is handmade jewellery so a completely different market from mine but I am sure you will find a market for them.
                            I love making my jewellery but I do spend so much more timer on the marketing but it is something that you have to do
                            Good luck and I look forward to see more of your work
                            Hi Jade I'm hoping to build a web site later in the year when I've made some stock I will post up the address when I've done it thanks for the advice about marketing

Comment

Originally posted by MornieG Jewellery View Post
                              Hi Dax lovely work. Hope you find a suitable outlet. Country fairs might be somewhere to start. Don't know where you are but have a look at the Oak Fair in Dorset, we will be doing it again this year. Reasonably priced especially if you demo there.

Mo.XX
                              thanks Mo long way down I might try a few local fairs first just to find my feet. cheers

Comment

Working...
                              X