snood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• snood

I finished this 2 nights ago and can finally get around to posting it. All these finished items I've posted recently makes me look quite busy I guess!! I will be working on 2 projects next - my cushion and at work I'll start a baby cardigan.

Anyway, I got the yarn for my birthday and there was a pattern on the band so I followed that to make this.

2012-12-31 10.07.51.jpg
    View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Pretty yarn! Busy you!!

Is it like a headband, and the hair goes in the lower half of the round, while the upper half goes over the top front of the head? My grandmother's snood simply went over her bun and had a drawstring that tied in a little bow at the top and was tucked in under the hair. The hair had to be pinned up in a bun first.

Well done you!

Comment

It can go right over the head. It's quite cosy. I am a bit busy aren't I? I hadn't really noticed.
      View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

You're too busy to notice!

Comment

Its a lovely colour. I must admit I do like those kind of snoods.
          Carol
          God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

Oh! you make me fell so lazy as I have done no jewellery making in days and days.
            It is a lovely colour and it looks so cosy.

julie
            Uk made handcrafted jewellery seen here
            jewellery made by hand found here
            Unique and unusual necklaces at this site
            "Fashion comes and goes but style is eternal" Yves St Lauren

Comment

Maybe you can see this as your motivation to get making!
              View my flickr

Comment

Working...
              X