Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scroll sawing

Hi Everyone.
    Thanks for the welcomes in the introducton page. This is my 1st real post so I hope I don't fall foul of any rules. I have been scrolling on and off for a few years now but only took it up seriously 3 months when I had to finish wood turning due to arthritis!!! I love working with wood so I had to find something to fill the gap. It's been quite a learning curve but I've enjoyed every minute. I am a member of a few scroll saw forums where I've learned such a lot from experienced members but most of them are in the USA. It would be good to hear from any scrollers more local than Florida!!
    I will try to attach some photos of my work later when I'm sure it is OK to do so and when I've found the max file size allowed. So much to learn, I'm not sure my old brain can take it. What do you say now? LOL?
    Thanks for reading
    Roy
    Attached Files

Good to see some decent scroll work on here Roy. Having had a go and realising just how hard it is to get the details right this is impressive and I wish I had your skill. Lovely piece of work. More please

Pete
    "Where the spirit does not work with the hand, there is no art" ... Leonardo Da Vinci
    Facebook

Website

Comment

Thanks Pete.
      It's a pity I'm not as good with a computer, as the photo is of a springer spaniel I had a commission for and the finished item is another commision of a lab crossed with a staffie. I'll try and post the other 2 photos a some stage, I think the files were too big.
      Roy

Comment

Thanks pete..

Comment

Originally posted by Cabincrafts View Post
          Thanks pete..
          Oops, no offence meant. I hadn't seen your work and hadn't realised there were other scrollers on here so wasn't casting aspersions.

Pete
          "Where the spirit does not work with the hand, there is no art" ... Leonardo Da Vinci
          Facebook

Website

Comment

not a problem pete, although you know me better perhaps from another site, UKW..

Comment

Working...
            X