Pet shop counter.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pet shop counter.

I was asked recently by a local business if I could redo their counter. They have been open for about 7 months and the display they had was a bit hashed up and they wanted to look a lot more professional. The first picture shows a part of what was there, then the pictures goes on to show what I put in place to hopefully make their counter look a whole lot better.

petshop0001.jpg petshop0003.jpg petshop0004.jpg petshop0002.jpg

Is this the next stage from craft table displays? This was a one off but I hope maybe word will get out that I am available to do things like this.

Drew
    Our Website & Blog (work in Progress)
    our Facebook page
    follow me on Twitter @handywoodcrafts

Looks like another great piece of work Drew. I'm sure the shop owners will be delighted with it.

Linda

Comment

Looks great - maybe they would put some leaflets on their new counter advertising your services...
      Ali x

Etsy Shop: aliscraftstudio.etsy.com
      Facebook: AlisCraftStudio
      Follow me on Twitter:
      @AlisCraftStudio

Comment

I think I will get some leaflets printed out soon. Thanks!!

Drew.
        our Facebook page

Comment

What a big improvement. I feel sure the shop owner is delighted and would not object if you had an engraved name plate fixed to the counter. This would be more permanent than a leaflet.

You should include your trading name, contact details like phone number and web site. It would be a nice touch if you added the date of when the job was completed.

Roger

Comment

Originally posted by keystamp View Post
            What a big improvement. I feel sure the shop owner is delighted and would not object if you had an engraved name plate fixed to the counter. This would be more permanent than a leaflet.

You should include your trading name, contact details like phone number and web site. It would be a nice touch if you added the date of when the job was completed.

Roger
            Something to consider for the future. I don't have the funds right now to get anything made up but I like the idea of a small brass plaque.

Drew
            our Facebook page

Comment

Drew

A brass plaque would not cost a fortune. A quick check on eBay turned up this 4x2" brass plaque for £7.95 including postage. This could be a very cheap permanent advert for your business.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/4-x-2-ENGR...item3f0d52aad2

There are plenty of other people doing similar things.

Roger

Comment

I am going to make a wooden one. Was up there today finishing off something and he asked me to put something there.

Drew
                our Facebook page

Comment

I am going to make a wooden one. Was up there today finishing off something and he asked me to put something there.
                  Bingo!!!!!!!

Linda

Comment

Nice work!
                    Helen
                    http://www.handbagsbyhelen.co.uk
                    http://www.facebook.com/HandmadeHandbags
                    http://www.folksy.com/shops/HandbagsbyHelen

Comment

Working...
                    X