Quilled Wedding card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quilled Wedding card

Managed to get the quilling out and make this card for my Nigerian friend when she gets married in September. I coloured the card with chalk to make a boring white card more interesting

P030811_22.07.jpg
    View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Verrry clever. Love the leg muscles you have given him. Its amazing what detail you can acquire with quilling. Effective background too. Have you sealed the chalk with something? Stupid question, of course you have. I have just remembered what I used to do with charcoal drawings.
    Carol
    God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

That's brilliant. i have been looking forward to seeing the results.
      full time mum and very very part time crafter.

Comment

Wow! Very impressive, I'm sure the bride and groom will be absolutely delighted with it.

Linda

Comment

Wow! That is stunning!

Comment

I love it, its beautiful
            Sharon
            "nothing is impossible, the word itself says "I'm possible"!"
            http://www.facebook.com/pages/Croche...25255760850096
            http://www.folksy.com/shops/CrochetCow
            www.crochetcow.co.uk (coming soon)

Comment

Originally posted by Critchley View Post
              Verrry clever. Love the leg muscles you have given him. Its amazing what detail you can acquire with quilling. Effective background too. Have you sealed the chalk with something? Stupid question, of course you have. I have just remembered what I used to do with charcoal drawings.
              I used some spray varnish I have. At school we used hair spray which was just as good.
              View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

Working...
              X