Ripples Bird Bath + Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ripples Bird Bath + Question

Hi all, I wouldn't mind your opinion on something please.

This is the latest addition to my garden mosaic range. (Although it could be used indoors as a decorative dish too.)

Ripple Bird Bath 3.jpgRipple Bird Bath 4.JPGRipple Bird Bath 1.jpgRipple Bird Bath 2.JPG

This is the thing I need an opinion on though -

I've got an idea for my next bird bath. I was thinking of doing a design with some flying dragonfly. Would that look a bit odd though? As it's a bird bath, and the design will be underwater, would it look like the dragonfly had drowned and sunk to the bottom?
    Jo

Absolutely beautiful ....

Comment

That's really beautiful!

Well, I personally wouldn't think the dragonfly would look funny in the bowl...I would like it!

Comment

That's a very nice piece, adding the stone really makes it different from other mosaics. I agree the dragonfly would be a good one to do.
        Lawrence Payne
        Roman Mosaic Workshops
        Facebook Page

Comment

Originally posted by JoSara View Post
          Hi all, I wouldn't mind your opinion on something please.

This is the latest addition to my garden mosaic range. (Although it could be used indoors as a decorative dish too.)

[ATTACH]21067[/ATTACH][ATTACH]21066[/ATTACH][ATTACH]21065[/ATTACH][ATTACH]21064[/ATTACH]

This is the thing I need an opinion on though -

I've got an idea for my next bird bath. I was thinking of doing a design with some flying dragonfly. Would that look a bit odd though? As it's a bird bath, and the design will be underwater, would it look like the dragonfly had drowned and sunk to the bottom?
          I think the dragonfly would be a great idea
          Sarah x

~ The Lilac Dragonfly- Handmade Jewellery ~

~ Facebook Page ~

Comment

Working...
          X