Look what I've got!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look what I've got!

Three units of collapsible display shelves from Handywoodcrafts.

Thank you Drew, they've arrived just in time for the craft fair on Sunday where I will fully road test them.

Linda
    Attached Files

I love them and want them!!!
    https://folksy.com/shops/GrimmExhibition

http://poisonedapplecraftuk.blogspot.co.uk/

Poisoned Apple Theatre - Handmade Crafts on Facebook

Comment

Thanks Linda Glad you got them ok and managed to put them together. If you want to you can push them together for a complete shelf along the table. Im guessing your doing a test table tonight before the fair this weekend?

Drew
      Our Website & Blog (work in Progress)
      our Facebook page
      follow me on Twitter @handywoodcrafts

Comment

those are amazing, how useful!
        www.safimelcardsandpendants.co.uk

Comment

Forgot to mention I will also be using a set this weekend at 2 fairs, So I will post pics next week.
          our Facebook page

Comment

Originally posted by Seahorse View Post
            I love them and want them!!!
            LoL I hope I get lots of people wanting them I cant wait to hear back from the folks who have just received the first deliveries this week.

Drew
            our Facebook page

Comment

Originally posted by HandyWoodcrafts View Post
              Thanks Linda Glad you got them ok and managed to put them together. If you want to you can push them together for a complete shelf along the table. Im guessing your doing a test table tonight before the fair this weekend?

Drew
              I will be pushing them together on the table at the fair tomorrow, but I put them together on my massage table and (S**'s Law) one of the supports fell very beautifully into the gap where the backrest butts up to the main table, so I had to separate them out. I just had to put them together to see what they were like - they are super. I've found some pieces of cloth to cover them for tomorro, and I will look at creating something a little more purposeful when I return from my holiday after Easter.

I've given up doing test tables because it never works out when I get to the fair no matter how carefully I photograph, plan or whatever . I have a basic layout and fine tune it when I am there.

Linda

Comment

Display shelves in use

This is my home made preserves table last Sunday at the start of the fair. Sorry - not a good picture, but I'm a home crafter not a photographer!

Sadly it didn't look a lot different at the end of the day , but the shelves are fabulous and do exactly the job I need them to do. Full marks to Drew - and I shall be recommending these shelves to all and sundry.

Linda
                Attached Files

Comment

Ohh that looks brilliant so glad the concept works for you.

Drew
                  our Facebook page

Comment

Working...
                  X