Something for the beaders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something for the beaders

I have been doing this over a period of months with some collaboration from one or two people who shall remain nameless in the name of humility LOL. It is a caddy for beaders and has 5 tubes to put your beads, 5 little bowls where you can tip the ones you want to use at any given moment. shallow for easy access. It has a little container for your scissors and a spindle to hold your spools of thread and / or wire. The top is a pi cushin where you can have the needles you are using kept safely. It is made of american walnut and is 7" diameter at the base and 12" to the top of the pincushion.

Click a thumbnail for a full sized picture.

Any comments or suggestions for the next model welcome. They are in my craft shop but I won't tell you that as it may be construed as advertising.

Thanks for looking

Pete
    "Where the spirit does not work with the hand, there is no art" ... Leonardo Da Vinci
    Facebook

Website

Looks great Pete, nice to see it finished now with all the bits and bobs showing how it works.

Drew
    Our Website & Blog (work in Progress)
    our Facebook page
    follow me on Twitter @handywoodcrafts

Comment

Looks great Pete, nice to see it finished. Sure you could adapt it for general jewellery makers with the vials for findings or beads, as a plier rack or a thread caddy for the sewers.

You mean the craft shop that has a link from your website LOL

Mo.XX
      Mo. Bodrighy Wood.
      Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage..Lao Tzu.
      www.bodrighy.co.uk
      https://twitter.com/#!/AuntieMornie

Comment

Working...
      X