spooncarving

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• spooncarving

Spoon and ladle carved by Sophie on a course today. I would be proud of these.

http://www.robin-wood.co.uk

Well done Sophie. It is something I have always wanted to have a go at. I would love to carve a walking cane head. One day??????
    Carol
    God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

Well they're marvelous! Well done Sophie! Robin, who is Sophie?

Hey Carol, maybe you could find a piece of wood in the woods behind your house?

Comment

I admire anyone who carves, something I just can't seem to do properly. Maybe I need to save up and come on one of your courses one day LOL.
        Well done Sophie.

Pete
        "Where the spirit does not work with the hand, there is no art" ... Leonardo Da Vinci
        Facebook

Website

Comment

Originally posted by cosmic grammie View Post
          Well they're marvelous! Well done Sophie! Robin, who is Sophie?

Hey Carol, maybe you could find a piece of wood in the woods behind your house?
          Sophie was just one of the folks who came on the course, it was her second course, she did a 3 day basic spoon carving course last year and this was a "developers course" but she was particularly good with a good eye for a sweet form.
          http://www.robin-wood.co.uk

Comment

They're great - my hubby would like to work with wood as a hobby when he retires, only 2 yrs to go!

How did you post the picture onto your thread - I've been trying to get a picture of a quilt I've made onto the forum but am not having any luck, I must be doing something wrong!

Comment

Originally posted by sharon View Post
              They're great - my hubby would like to work with wood as a hobby when he retires, only 2 yrs to go!

How did you post the picture onto your thread - I've been trying to get a picture of a quilt I've made onto the forum but am not having any luck, I must be doing something wrong!
              One way to do it if you cant resize the image is to upload it to photobucket and use the web address (url) of the picture, click the go advanced button under where your posting and you will get a lot of icons above the text window on the second row of icons next to the envelope there is a small picture with a tree on it, if you click that it gives you a pop up window with 2 tabs from computer and from url, if you use photobucket then choose the from url tab then paste your web address into the box. i think that will work for you.

On topic the spoons look great i wouldnt mind having a go at that myself.

Drew
              Our Website & Blog (work in Progress)
              our Facebook page
              follow me on Twitter @handywoodcrafts

Comment

Working...
              X