Last one for this week! Pete

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last one for this week! Pete

This is Pete, been threatened with Divorce if I touch fur at home once more this week lol

Todays effort and a whole new bunch of lessons, the main one being pay more attention to where I place the holes to attach the arms! hence a rather shrugged look to Pete.
    Pete (named by my hubby lol) is in a lovely cinamon faux fur with black cashmere paw pads and a needle felted nose.
    he stands at 9.5" tall.
    I'm really pleased with this one, my favourite so far from my lil home made hug

Merrily sewing away... ooochh oucchhh oh well just another stabbed finger!

** NEW PAGE ** My Facebook Page ** NEW PAGE **
    Find me on Bear Pile

Now wouldn't one of these be really nice made in a certain persons spare bit of mink LOL.

This one is cute as well as having a really great name. Tell your better half he has excellent taste. LOL

Pete (non furry version)
    "Where the spirit does not work with the hand, there is no art" ... Leonardo Da Vinci
    Facebook

Website

Comment

Awh I think Pete is really cute, he lookes a little worried though maybe uncertain if he will go to a good home to be loved and cared for

The teddy bear is cute too..........................JOKE LOL

Mo.XX
      Mo. Bodrighy Wood.
      Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage..Lao Tzu.
      www.bodrighy.co.uk
      https://twitter.com/#!/AuntieMornie

Comment

Originally posted by MornieG Jewellery View Post
        Awh I think Pete is really cute, he lookes a little worried though maybe uncertain if he will go to a good home to be loved and cared for

The teddy bear is cute too..........................JOKE LOL

Mo.XX

Careful, that sounded almost as if you were saying something nice about me....or is there another Pete somewhere?

The bear does look a bit uptight, bet there's a female bear there somewhere...always the case when you see that worried expression on a male face.

Pete
        "Where the spirit does not work with the hand, there is no art" ... Leonardo Da Vinci
        Facebook

Website

Comment

Originally posted by bodrighy View Post
          Careful, that sounded almost as if you were saying something nice about me....or is there another Pete somewhere?

The bear does look a bit uptight, bet there's a female bear there somewhere...always the case when you see that worried expression on a male face.

Pete
          Good grief Pete how can you think such a thing, would totally ruin our reputation on here if they thought we were friends

Mo.XX
          Mo. Bodrighy Wood.
          Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage..Lao Tzu.
          www.bodrighy.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by bodrighy View Post
            Now wouldn't one of these be really nice made in a certain persons spare bit of mink LOL.

This one is cute as well as having a really great name. Tell your better half he has excellent taste. LOL

Pete (non furry version)
            Hey, I wonder if I could make a MINK outta my "material" ...hmmmm..... well, it would never turn out as darling as all these bears of sewmama's! Her bears really rock!

Comment

Awww! Ain't he sweet!!

Linda

Comment

Originally posted by cosmic grammie View Post
                Hey, I wonder if I could make a MINK outta my "material" ...hmmmm..... well, it would never turn out as darling as all these bears of sewmama's! Her bears really rock!
                Susan I think a recycled mink mink would be really cool LOL

Mo.XX
                Mo. Bodrighy Wood.
                www.bodrighy.co.uk

Comment

I'd be rubbish at a mink... my bears don't actually come out quite how I intend them to look lol

Thanks everyone, working very hard to not pick up the fur this evening, I have some gorgeous relly dense purple stuff that I'm itching to use!
                  Merrily sewing away... ooochh oucchhh oh well just another stabbed finger!

** NEW PAGE ** My Facebook Page ** NEW PAGE **
                  Find me on Bear Pile

Comment

Working...
                  X