The Phantom and The Ghost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Phantom and The Ghost

I finally finished The Phantom ( pic in avi). I made his crown,ruff, painted his face and added lace to his jacket. He's here with Sweet Ruin, The Ghost....I painted her too:

Wow they look amazing!!

cj
    www.curiouscatcreative.co.uk
    Become a facebook fan
    Check out my blog

Comment

They are beautiful, so atmospheric.I recently tried to make a picture with a ghost in it, it doesnt look anything as good as your dolls.
      https://folksy.com/shops/GrimmExhibition

http://poisonedapplecraftuk.blogspot.co.uk/

Poisoned Apple Theatre - Handmade Crafts on Facebook

Comment

They're unbelievable! You've got talent!!! Wow, I am so impressed!!

Comment

Thank you so much, you're very kind....

Comment

Dolls have always spooked me, even when I was little. These are great, but make me feel a little bit scared....
            Wid

Comment

@ Wid: Funnily enough I don't like the antique porcelain dolls with square little gnashy teeth. They are the ones that scare me.
              I do like to try and create edgy and weird dolls myself though, so thank you for the compliment...

Comment

Oh it was definitely a compliment, I really do think they're great! Yes it's the old Victorian dolls that stare at you that make me shiver...

Even when I was a child I wouldn't sleep with any dolls in my bedroom, in fact apart from my Action Girl and my Sweet April (anyone remeber those??!!) I don't think I owned any others
                Wid

Comment

I don't know those..I remember Sheena( you could pull her hair out to make it longer)_...
                  I remember my Aunt had this Japanese doll once and I was staying there one night and there was a huge thunderstorm. Every time the lightening flashed it lit up her very white skin...I couldn't sleep and made her take her out my room....I was only about nine at the time though...

Comment

I remember being spooked at a friends house during a thunderstorm. She was really into puppets and had them hanging around the house and off the stair bannister. Howling winds and cracking thunder, it really was something out of a horror film. I was petrified (and I was about 25 at the time!!!)
                    Wid

Comment

[email protected] Wid....
                      I know what you mean though...

Comment

Such great detail in your work!! I think you have done a fab job with both!
                        View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

Thank you indri...

Comment

i love the gothic feel to them! I can see them as a really kool teenage girl gift!
                            www.eremiel.co.uk
                            A Trinket For The Soul

Comment

Amazing work - this is a wonderful talent you have

Comment

Working...
                              X