Ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Candles

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • New Candles

    I know the pictures are pants, still need to get a half decent camera but you get the idea.








    Cheers.

    Lisa
    Bowed Over
    Handmade Dog Collar Accessories
    www.bowedover.co.uk

  • #2
    Ooooh there pretty love the glass goblet one...very cool...id love them in black or cream or maybe teal or....ok so im looking round my decor

    Like the script one too, very clever! well done.
    Debbie
    www.thesilverzebra.co.uk

    Contemporary glass fusion designs - sculptures - wall panels - functional items - outdoor sculptures. We also run Silver & Glass workshops here in Cheshire - kiln space also offered.

    Comment


    • #3
      Like the colours! I love the wedding favour one in the middle!
      Visit my Etsy store http://swirlyarts.etsy.com
      My daily thoughts! http://swirlyarts.blogspot.com
      My blog of cute stuff http://cuteable.com


      Comment


      • #4
        Thanks guys, they are all the one colour cause I am making the wedding candles for my nephews wedding and they want pink so everything is pink. The goblet one is massive it is actually 2ft high believe it or not. They are sitting them (I have made 8) in the centre of the table with wine glasses like the candle glass and things round about.

        Cheers.

        Lisa

        Bowed Over
        Handmade Dog Collar Accessories
        www.bowedover.co.uk

        Comment


        • #5
          Ooohhhhh!
          I'm impressed with the one with writing on!!

          They are fab!

          What do they smell like?!

          Comment


          • #6
            Wow! The goblet centre pieces will look fantastic!
            Lovely work
            Anice xx
            Funkyhand x
            my website
            http://www.funkyhand.com
            my blog (updated 09/06/10)
            http://funkyhand.blogspot.com/
            Follow me on Twitter
            http://twitter.com/funkyhand

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Tip Top View Post
              Ooohhhhh!
              I'm impressed with the one with writing on!!

              They are fab!

              What do they smell like?!
              They are juicy cherry - cause Debbie is a girly girl, likes her bling (all the candles have got glitter on them) so knew she wouldn't go for the more traditional flowery scents. The whole house smells gorgeous because I have got 70 of the personalised favours (not to mention 8 of the bit 2 foot ones).

              Cheers.

              Lisa

              Bowed Over
              Handmade Dog Collar Accessories
              www.bowedover.co.uk

              Comment


              • #8
                Sounds cool Lisa, bet they will look fab. Nice idea and different...don't forget to leave sime info as you may well get orders for them!

                I reckon florists would be interested in them too.

                But I do think 2 would look great on my mantle piece you have my colours don't you?
                Debbie
                www.thesilverzebra.co.uk

                Contemporary glass fusion designs - sculptures - wall panels - functional items - outdoor sculptures. We also run Silver & Glass workshops here in Cheshire - kiln space also offered.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by zebra View Post
                  Sounds cool Lisa, bet they will look fab. Nice idea and different...don't forget to leave sime info as you may well get orders for them!

                  I reckon florists would be interested in them too.

                  But I do think 2 would look great on my mantle piece you have my colours don't you?

                  Of course I do and thanks for the tips on glass cleaning (the glass cleaner arrived). Actually got the wax to stick to the glass (no mean feat!!)

                  Cheers.

                  Lisa

                  Bowed Over
                  Handmade Dog Collar Accessories
                  www.bowedover.co.uk

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Where do you get the written bits that you have on them?
                    https://folksy.com/shops/GrimmExhibition


                    http://poisonedapplecraftuk.blogspot.co.uk/

                    Poisoned Apple Theatre - Handmade Crafts on Facebook

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Little old me makes them up. I need to run them off on decal paper designed for candles (don't want people lighting my lovely little candles and setting fire to the house).

                      All my own handy work (with a little bit of help from the web!!!).

                      Cheers.

                      Lisa

                      Bowed Over
                      Handmade Dog Collar Accessories
                      www.bowedover.co.uk

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by candles by lisa View Post
                        Of course I do and thanks for the tips on glass cleaning (the glass cleaner arrived). Actually got the wax to stick to the glass (no mean feat!!)

                        Cheers.

                        Lisa

                        No problem, glad I could help. Pleased your glass problem got sorted in the end..great stuff that glass cleaner, only prob is it cleans everything else! so I have to hide it from hubby....good job its cheap but a little goes a long way~oh, and its smells nice too

                        Pm me about your goblet candles as really do like them ...this forum is costing me money lol
                        Debbie
                        www.thesilverzebra.co.uk

                        Contemporary glass fusion designs - sculptures - wall panels - functional items - outdoor sculptures. We also run Silver & Glass workshops here in Cheshire - kiln space also offered.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by candles by lisa View Post
                          They are juicy cherry - cause Debbie is a girly girl, likes her bling (all the candles have got glitter on them) so knew she wouldn't go for the more traditional flowery scents. The whole house smells gorgeous because I have got 70 of the personalised favours (not to mention 8 of the bit 2 foot ones).

                          Cheers.

                          Lisa

                          I'm smelling them!!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            They are lovely.
                            Well Done.
                            My sister is getting married next year so ive got my thinking cap on now!!!!!
                            http://butterbeandesigns.co.uk/

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              They're lovely especially the middle one with the writing on. Great idea for a wedding....oh I wish I was getting married again. (same man of course)
                              Amanda
                              xx

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X