Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mini-peg rack (coat hooks)...

Hi everyone.

Now maybe I am spending too much time on this forum with you ladies, this new mini peg rack has a definate girly look to it....

What do you think? It's just 16cm long so is really a coat hook for the back of a door etc...

The hearts are printed on my hand press and then the whole thing is aged/dsitressed and so on....

I am quite pleased with it, think it would look quite nice in a girls room.

Steve

Handmade woodcrafts - relaunching soon.
    www.kipperworkshops.com[COLOR=Blue]
    Best range of wooden craft shapes and cutouts.[SIZE=2]

Cute, very cute and thank you for my peg rack i purchased from you last wk...It looks really lovely in my kitchen!...it was meant for my studio but hubby got to it first!

Any chance you could do me 2 of this new design for next wk? with my nieces and nephews name on? So one pink n one blue?

Just let me know if you can, no problem if its too short notice...There staying with me Next Tues/wed/thurs
    Debbie
    www.thesilverzebra.co.uk

Contemporary glass fusion designs - sculptures - wall panels - functional items - outdoor sculptures. We also run Silver & Glass workshops here in Cheshire - kiln space also offered.

Comment

Very cute Steve! Will go down well at craft fairs :0) Glad to hear us 'girlies' have inspired you!
      Katian Mosaics

♥ My Ebay Listings ♥

My Facebook Page

Comment

Very nice, I think you will need to do one with Formula one cars or something matcho for Mr Media and Peter though, they might start to feel a bit left out!!! (and no no page 3 pin ups!!!)hehe.

Lisa

Bowed Over
        Handmade Dog Collar Accessories
        www.bowedover.co.uk

Comment

Very cute.... ... and girly!
          incywincystitches.com - Fabric buttons, button supplies and handmade accessories
          ___

Comment

Excellent Steve - love it!!!

Have you sorted out your problem with the shrinkage?
            Helen

www.littlesnuggler.co.uk
            Total warmth and comfort for your baby and toddler up to 3 years

Comment

Beautiful, girly but also shabby chic looking so not too girly!!
              Jo x

For handcrafted wooden gifts and decorations please visit http://www.sommerwood.co.uk

Comment

Hubby was looking over my shoulder when I was reading this thread ... they must be good if he makes a comment lol.

I personally think they're soooooooo cute and chic, it's a good job my daughter didn't see it otherwise she'd be begging for one.

Well done.
                Caroline

You don't need talent to be artistic you just need patience!

www.potterdoodledoo.co.uk

Comment

Hello all,

thanks for your great feedback on the mini-peg. Now I know that you all think it's nice I will make a batch and try them out at upcoming fairs and put them on my site.

I find it really helpful to get some feedback from you all before I go ahead with making batchesof items. So, thanks everyone, you're very helpful.

Zebra - I will PM you.

Many thanks

Steve
                  Handmade woodcrafts - relaunching soon.
                  www.kipperworkshops.com[COLOR=Blue]
                  Best range of wooden craft shapes and cutouts.[SIZE=2]

Comment

Very nice Steve.
                    We have done a simular peg rack in the past which proved to be very popular.
                    Good luck with it.
                    http://butterbeandesigns.co.uk/

Comment

Working...
                    X