Ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eeek ... introducing Nyan Nyan Scented Soy Candles !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eeek ... introducing Nyan Nyan Scented Soy Candles !!

So guys

I am finally in a position to take photos of .. and start to promote my candles. It's all a bit scary and I was just wondering what you experts thought ??? Please be kind to me ... ive been putting off a thread for ages but thought it was time to bite the bullet

Unfortunately this website will not allow me to post a link as I have not been a member for long enough, but please go to Facebook and search Nyan Nyan Soy Candles .. I will appear like magic. In the meantime ill try to get some pictures uploaded onto CF .... alternatively go to my website (in my sig) and there is a HUGE link on the home page to my Facebook group ... sorry it's the long way round !

Any feedback would be really appriciated ... and please feel free to join the group for up coming offers, new creations and news.

Best Wishes

Lucy
    Last edited by e_lucy; 01-04-2010, 10:51 PM.
    Organic soy wax candles in upcycled containers influenced by Japan.
    www.nyan-nyan.co.uk

Well done they all look scrumptious.

Will join your group and will be interesting to see what else you bring.

Congrats on your first thread too .

Mandy
    xx
    "Mother Nature is a crafter, a therapist, and a small business on a large scale.. she presents us with an abundance of opportunities and it's up to us how we use them in our lives "

https://www.facebook.com/JetsunnDesigns

Comment

Thanks Mandy

Just saw your message on Facebook ... how exciting .. thank you

xx
      Organic soy wax candles in upcycled containers influenced by Japan.
      www.nyan-nyan.co.uk

Comment

I want the one with the kitty on! Mao Mao (I know that's Chinese but I don't know much Japanese lol) Things with kitties are always good!

All your candles look lovely and very professional. I wouldn't tell they're upcycled but then that's the idea, really!
        So many things to make, so little time!
        http://melaniescraft.blogspot.com/

Comment

I've also joined your Facebook group - loving your Japanese theme

Comment

Lovely items and with your fantastic descriptions I can almost smell them. Lovely ideas for gifts
            Sam
            Arctic Fox Jewellery
            www.arcticfoxjewellery.com

Comment

Working...
            X