X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My friends birthday card

I was also very proud of my friends birthday card:

http://samm-l.blogspot.com/2007/04/h...rthday-jo.html

You know sometimes, you like a card you do and sometimes you really like one, this was one of those times!!!!

Hi Samm,

Another unique card - love it - you are very talented - how do you get the ideas?

Lisa
    Bowed Over
    Handmade Dog Collar Accessories
    www.bowedover.co.uk

Comment

You've Done It Again...

...I love that! I love all the wee colourful ribbon bits.

You HAVE to get a website. People buying from eBay just won't be able to see the quality and the fantastic colours & textures. And it costs so much for extra pix on eBay that they'd swallow your profits.

Go for it!

Jules
      Apple Tree Crafts
      www.appletreecraftfairs.com

Comment

I'm working on a website at the moment, it'll be www.bysamm.co.uk but until then, I've got a link in my blog to another blog where a few cards are listed. I've just got to get to grips with HTML!!!!AAArrrggghhhhh!!!!

Comment

Mainly from my warped brain!!! hehehehe!!!! I have a look round forums and US card magazines for inspiration.

Comment

Wow,

Just had a nosy at your blogg.
            Ive seen a lot of hand made cards in my time (!) and i have to say yours are sooooooo cool. The best i've seen.
            The other photies were good as well, What a craft rom!! You must be in there all the time!! But it's soo neat and tidy!!
            And your wedding day looks fab you look lovely.
            http://icecreambird.blogspot.com/

Comment

ahhhh, thanks for the lovely comments! I'm really enjoying doing them, I think that's what matters.

Craft room isn't like that anymore, hehehehe, that photo was taken the day after we moved me into the double bedroom!

Comment

Samm, i have to say from one card maker to another - your cards are absolutely brilliant, your ideas are trendy and unique. I'm sure when your new website is up and running it will be a hit.

Well done
                Emma
                Luxury craft supplies & magnolia Stamps - Sassy Crafts
                Sassy Crafts Blog
                My Blog

Comment

thanks! It's nice to do something a little bit different from the rest. A company has just linked me to their blog so my blog visitors has just gone MAD today!!! lots!!!

Comment

Love it it's really nice, i bet Jo was very pleased!! I did leave a comment on your blog i think the other day, as you have some lovely things, not sure if it worked though!
                    eat, sleep, breathe, STITCH!
                    www.buttonberry.com
                    www.buttonberry.co.uk

Blog-tastic
                    buttonberry.typepad.com

Comment

Originally posted by Samm View Post
                      I was also very proud of my friends birthday card:

http://samm-l.blogspot.com/2007/04/h...rthday-jo.html

You know sometimes, you like a card you do and sometimes you really like one, this was one of those times!!!!

Very nice,
                      jasmines-cards.co.uk
                      Crafts ~ Scrapbooking ~ Weddings

Comment

You made that card? Wow, thats pretty cool! Its so unique and tidy! How did you do it? Keep up the good works! I salute you!
                        I enjoy to shop for lotsa stuff

Comment

Gorgeous as always Samm. Let me know when your site is up and running so I can update my website/blog links. ~ How exciting!!

P.S thanks for the card, made my day X x By far the bestest card on my mantle
                          incywincystitches.com - Fabric buttons, button supplies and handmade accessories
                          ___

Comment

Blimey Sam, this thread was from April!!!! hehehehe so I'd long forgotten about it! I didn't ever get my site going, not since I'm doing the design team stuff.

Thanks for your lovely comments!!!

Comment

LOL... how funny! I didn't bring the thread back, just saw it in 'Today's posts' and posted. (Feel very silly now!!) Def think you should get your website sorted though I'd buy lots from U

X x Merry Christmas Samm. x
                              incywincystitches.com - Fabric buttons, button supplies and handmade accessories
                              ___

Comment

Working...
                              X