Mirror for Rowan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mirror for Rowan

Hi there, here's another new personalised mirror design, this time as a present for a friend's 2 year old daughter's birthday. I'm really pleased with the way it's turned out!
    I've just added the picture to my website, still waiting for my first on-line order though!

www.andamento.co.uk ...my website
    http://andamentoblog.blogspot.com/ ... my blog

That is lovely! I really love the flowers. I would order but already have too many mirrors waiting for new owners! She will love it
    Katian Mosaics

♥ My Ebay Listings ♥

My Facebook Page

Comment

It's lovely, looks hard to make. I'm sure you'll get your first internet sale soon.

Good luck
      Emma
      Luxury craft supplies & magnolia Stamps - Sassy Crafts
      Sassy Crafts Blog
      My Blog

Comment

Hi Anne,

Really lovely - remember my birthday is in June and it's Lisa with an S not Liza with a Z!!!!! lol

Bowed Over
        Handmade Dog Collar Accessories
        www.bowedover.co.uk

Comment

Hi Lisa, liked your reply! I could swap you one for lots of candles! I'm thinking of trying one of the Mugdock craft fairs, I seem to remember you attend these? Are they any good?

Katie, I know what you mean about having lots of mirrors around the house! Fortunately I've a spare bedroom to keep them all in.

Emma, I like your new forum logo, while I'm waiting for hubby to get in from work I think I'll have a look at how to set one up...
          www.andamento.co.uk ...my website
          http://andamentoblog.blogspot.com/ ... my blog

Comment

Hi

Love the mirror and also your website. I really hope you do well and get some sales in soon.
            Helen

www.littlesnuggler.co.uk
            Total warmth and comfort for your baby and toddler up to 3 years

Comment

Good luck ..its real nice

Comment

thats so gorgeous, you must have a really steady hand. i'm sure the daughter will love it!

Comment

I'd be more than happy to receive one of your mirrors as a birthday present - they are stunning.

Comment

Working...
                  X