Grandparents Anniversay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grandparents Anniversay

It's the grandparents 60th Wedding Ann today. I made a couple of cards (last minute of course today) Would like to know what the experts think thanks Jo. I hope this has worked as I've been trying to download the photo's all night.
    Joanne

I'm afraid it hasn't worked. How did you put the pics on?

I've just noticed you've used photo bucket. Did you copy and paste the whole of the url? it looks a bit short.

If it doesn't work that way there is another bit called 'img', try and copy and paste that instead. I haven't done it that way but i know others (on another forum) that does it.
    Last edited by EMEvans; 06-04-2007, 09:11 AM.
    Emma
    Luxury craft supplies & magnolia Stamps - Sassy Crafts
    Sassy Crafts Blog
    My Blog

Comment

If you go onton my BDay card for Kayleigh and right click then look at properties you can see the url is a lot longer. This may be your problem.

If you are still having problems after checking, see if you can email them to me (address in profile) and i'll see if i can do it for you.
      Emma
      Sassy Crafts Blog
      My Blog

Comment

Right here it goes I think I got it this time all thanks to Emma.Thank you so much Emma.
        Joanne

Comment

Theres no stoping me now, Thats both cards hope you all like them.
          Joanne

Comment

They are Lovely!

Your Gramps are going to be thrilled to bits!

Jules
            Apple Tree Crafts
            www.appletreecraftfairs.com

Comment

There lovely, now wasn't that worth getting stressed over. The sense of acheivement when you finally get it is brill.

I've got those stickers (dragonfly, watering can etc) there great aren't they.

Now you've got the hang of it we'll be expecting one per week..hehe...
              Emma
              Sassy Crafts Blog
              My Blog

Comment

I am so pleased with myself the achivement is great I hated going to bed with out having done it, I don't like to give up on things. It's great to know what pepole think. It's my bags next I'll have to get some pics of theose done so I can post them. thanks again for all your help Emma.Jo
                Joanne

Comment

They're gorgeous ! I'd be chuffed with one of those
                  Lorraine xx
                  Handmade Country Decor & Needful Things

Comment

Working...
                  X