My first craft fair !!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My first craft fair !!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi my very first craft fair is creeping up lol 25th of april at glastonbury. I'm very very nervous and excited. My craft is hand casts, i will be selling bronze hand casts, stone hand casts and beautiful crystal clear hand casts. Some feed back would be great, have a look and tell me what you think !!!!!!!!!!! cheers x

I think thats a good idea for somewhere like Glastonbury - the people there will love the idea and will no doubt enjoy having a go. Ive seen people with stands at Glastonbury with lumps of clay... anyone can make a sculpture of their choice and then when they go back the next year, the stall holder is back with everyones sculptures that have been fired. I like the idea. How do your hand casts work? Can people have it done there and then, and then take them?

I'm doing a 4 day event at the Bristol International Balloon Fiesta this August... Similar kind of event. Ive never done one like this before but I'm really excited about it.

Let us know how your first fair goes and good luck!

Comment

Oh and forgot to say, i really like the way youve photographed them on platforms of different heights with the fabric, very effective!

Comment

Thanks for the reply, i'm not actually doing the casts, there hand made but i am selling kits for people to make at home with easy to follow instructions and a demo dvd.
        As it is my first fair i thought i would take it one step at a time.
        Hope it goes well even though there ready made with option to buy kit.
        My next fair i'm defo doing the casts there and then, they dont take to long to cure.
        Glad you liked poto took afew attempts to get it right but i got there in the end lol.
        That event in bristol sounds really good i would love to do a three day event, well if all goes well that will defo have to be done .
        thanks again x

Comment

bump........some more opinions please?

Comment

lovely if you open the fingers a bit then you could sell them as display stands. I have several hands in differenet posses for rings and things.
            Handmade jewellery, to buy gifts or just to treat yourself visit my website, commissions welcome or join me on facebook for a chat

Comment

Originally posted by Lilac Moon Designs View Post
              lovely if you open the fingers a bit then you could sell them as display stands. I have several hands in differenet posses for rings and things.
              thanks for that thats quite a good idea,the pics of the hands are just one of many many different designs we are doing,but i like your idea aswell,didnt think of that one! the more opinions i get of our idea would be great as im only just starting up and would love to know what the majority of people think,my first craft fair is going to be a big test for me!lol.keep the comments coming please!

Comment

Working...
              X