Egg Staircase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Egg Staircase

I sold as many of these as I could make last year - which wasn't many - they were time consuming and hence expensive. But I've found a guy that will Laser cut the Egg holders for me at a very reasonable rate and I'm just finishing off the prototyping, ready to put them on sale again.

What do you think? - like it or loathe it, would you buy one?.....help me out with the market research here folks....

Chris.

PS: Eggs courtest of Cream, Black,Amber & Blue.

I'd buy two or three - nice as a present.
    ElaineJ soap and other stuff
    website
    blog

Comment

I have 2 in the kitchen - neither as beautiful as this though! I would say, make sure they hold 12 eggs (or 6) at least... we have 6 chickens and are forever running out of space for the eggs!

Well done!
      "I was inoculated, very early in life, against all forms of magic and elfin whimsy, even when convincingly disguised as literature." Clive James
      Click the scales- rep points are for life, not just for Xmas!
      http://madlyswaps.blogspot.com/

Comment

I love it, its really stylish and unusual. No wonder you sold lots!.
        by Nicki
        www.bynicki.co.uk

Home Decorations & Gifts with Country Style

Comment

Definitely would like to find one in my Christmas stocking.

They are lovely

Jane
          www.just-soaps.com
          Twitter JUSTSOAPS
          FB www.facebook.com/pages/Just-Soaps/258910018463
          Natural Handmade Olive Oil Soaps and Skincare free from SLS, Parabens, and other Nasties

Comment

I don't eat eggs so not for me but I love the style and I agree would make a lovely pressie for new home, wedding etc.
            Could you adapt the design to make it a fruit holder for eg apples / oranges / lemons?? then I could be tempted
            Terry xxx
            You can't have everything. Where would you put it all?" - Steven Wright
            Website Twitter Facebook Blog Folksy

Comment

wow, that's cool and lovely, i really like that and at least you will always know how many eggs you have left.
              Eternal Flame Candles
              www.eternalflamecandles.co.uk

Hand Made in Scotland

Comment

They are really stylish, can see it making a good present, I probably wouldn't have one myself as I tend to buy eggs from this guy at work and his eggs are that many random sizes that some probably would be too small (especially the random bantam eggs that get in the boxes)!!!
                View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

A great design piece. I think they are brilliant, stylish, functional and very simple in design.

I would imagine they would sell like hot cakes ...

PS I used to work in market Research
                  Laurie

www.23beechhill.co.uk

http://23beechhill.blogspot.com

Comment

I think that's stunning. I would love to have one in the kitchen.
                    Elinor
                    x

My Misi page
                    Follow me on Twitter

Comment

Love it! Fab with easter eggs too I love the idea of one for apples or oranges as well.
                      george
                      www.mizgeorge.co.uk
                      www.etsy.com/shop/mizgeorge
                      www.flickr.com/mizgeorge

Comment

I think it's great! I would love one in my kitchen.
                        Sue x
                        http://parchmentgirl.misi.co.uk
                        http://www.flickr.com/photos/parchmentgirl/

Comment

That is fab... very stylish, I'm not surprised you sold out!! I'd definitely consider buying one too

Comment

they are great, do you need them "done" they would look just as lovely a bit more rustic,
                            i am not criticizing as they are great ,i would definitely buy one (or three)
                            sally

Comment

Very stylish. I wouldn't mind one in my kitchen either! What do you think the price will be? Must admit, that would be an important factor even if I liked something a lot! I've got wooden kitchen doors, so that would suit my kitchen really well...will you be painting the stands different colours, designs, for different types of kitchens?
                              Facebook page, Cottage Charms & Cards: http://www.facebook.com/update_secur...20677888001883

Comment

Working...
                              X