Another card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another card

Just finished this 30th birthday card for another of my friends. I suddenly realised that she's 30 as well next month! I then found these pretty papers hiding at the bottom of a drawer so thought I'd use them as background.

View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

I really like those papers, It's a really pretty card
    Gina

Comment

Lovely! love the balloons, the cakes fab and the 30 is so neat! papers go well too,
      Sarah

Comment

Absolutely gorgeous,love the way you have used the papers.Very professional looking card,well done.
        Jacki
        ***I can't promise you the MOON, but I can promise SPARKLE.***

http://wiganscraftyfriends.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

lovely, really like the balloon one

Jane
          www.just-soaps.com
          Twitter JUSTSOAPS
          FB www.facebook.com/pages/Just-Soaps/258910018463
          Natural Handmade Olive Oil Soaps and Skincare free from SLS, Parabens, and other Nasties

Comment

Great card... love the different sections, the papers go really well with your quilled cake, balloons and 30... well done

Comment

I put the background papers on before I'd decided what I was going to quill in each square (apart from a 30 had to be there somewhere!)... I then had the dilemma of figuring out what colours went best with each section!
              View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

I love the tall card and your designs are great...the number 30 is very pretty and the papers are great
                Facebook page, Cottage Charms & Cards: http://www.facebook.com/update_secur...20677888001883

Comment

Fab card, your friend will love it!
                  www.kimmsmith.etsy.com

www.facebook.com/kimsmithcharmbracelets

Comment

ooh that's good! love the pretty papers too.

Well done
                    Diane
                    Reach for the moon-if you miss-you'll still be amongst stars

Comment

I got the patterned papers as a Christmas present a couple of years back.
                      View my flickr

Comment

Working...
                      X