More mosaics!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More mosaics!!!!!!

Yes and there's more..... I have been really busy and these are the results.

Ok the first isn't a mosaic but some mosaic tiles I hand made in pottery class and which I hope to use at some stage in my mosaic work.

I am really pleased with the outcome of the next one, Tulip Mirror, mainly because I didn't like the way it was working out, then when I grouted it I was pleased with the end result.

This last one, is the one mosaic I can honestly say I am very pleased with. I am never sure about my work, but Celeste I am over the moon with. She is for sale but I don't care if I don't sell her because I love her!
    Last edited by Moonbeam Angel; 23-02-2009, 06:36 PM.
    Diane
    Reach for the moon-if you miss-you'll still be amongst stars

Stunning! I love all of your work, but I have to say Celeste is really special
    Gorgeous, well done!
    Where are they for sale Diane?
    Sarah

Comment

Originally posted by autumn rose View Post
      Stunning! I love all of your work, but I have to say Celeste is really special
      Gorgeous, well done!
      Where are they for sale Diane?

Thank you Sarah, they will be for sale at my craft fair and any other craft fairs I go to.

I have a few bits on Misi but wont be putting any more on there as Ive sold nothing (Im sure its because I come under the catagory "everything else")

Ive also put them on a flickr photostream so everyone can see them.
      Diane

Comment

Wow! I always love your mosaic work you are very talented!

The tiles are really good, the tulip mirror is fantastic and Celeste is just stunning!

Comment

Lovely mosaics and I too love Celeste
          Facebook page, Cottage Charms & Cards: http://www.facebook.com/update_secur...20677888001883

Comment

All fabulous I have to say, Celeste in particular, but I love all the above

Why don't you email Emma at Misi and ask her to put a mosaic category in. I'm sure she'll take notice, she's very friendly and is constantly looking to improve the site. Otherwise, you could try listing under glass rather than other.
            Elinor
            x

My Misi page
            Follow me on Twitter

Comment

Really nice work!! I can just see the pieces you did in pottery class worked into a bathroom or kitchen with other tiles...........well done!!!
              Shabby Neesey

Comment

I love that you have made your own tiles, it adds an extra quality that shows you have put love and time into the finished piece.

The tulips are fantastic and Celeste is just amazing!

Do you have any more examples of items you have done?

Laura
                http://lilacstarcrafts.blogspot.com/

Comment

Thank you, click on my flickr page (in my signature) and that should take you to the photostream where everything I have ever made (!) is

(under my signature on the original post above)
                  Diane

Comment

Beautiful pieces. You are very talented.

Linda

Comment

[quote=Moonbeam Angel;186569]Thank you Sarah, they will be for sale at my craft fair and any other craft fairs I go to.

Good luck with the fairs! are they all in your area or do you travel?
                      Sarah

Comment

Beautiful work as always. You have a great talent darl. I just adore the Angel, she is just beautiful xxx

Folksy shop http://www.folksy.com/shops/Fairyweb

Comment

Beautiful work as always... I love all of your work but Celeste is really special... have you still got her or has she already been snapped up?

Comment

I love it all but really, really love the Tulip Mirror!!
                            Clare
                            Dorett Events
                            [email protected]

Comment

Sorry Fluffy but I just fell in love with her as soon as I saw her. We're doing up our house and she'll be going in our bathroom, and I'm going to try and match up some little mosaic tiles in the torqouise to do a narrow border above the white tiles. I'm chuffed to bits Will you be making more Diane? She's stunning so I wouldn't be at all surprised if you get loads of requests
                              Facebook page, Cottage Charms & Cards: http://www.facebook.com/update_secur...20677888001883

Comment

Working...
                              X