Clear All

• what do people think??

http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/j...DSC00108-1.jpg

not sure how much to price up etc it needs packaging up too

please give constructive critism x

There was a definite awwww when I opened the picture

Lovely!

Comment

That is so cute awwww is definitely the right sound.

Melanie

Comment

This is lovely. I would definately pay £15 and upwards. You should be very proud of yourself.
        samantha x

Comment

should have said it cost £15 t make

Comment

On the picture it looks small. How big is the teddy and I have just looked at the pic again and is there a bottle included??? Sorry for being dim but its getting late and my brain is in slow motion.
            samantha x

Comment

the teddy is about 30cm in height and there is a bottle ov baby bath, shampoo, oil and lotion and a sponge inside plus nappies

Comment

Oh I have a grandchild due in May but I don't know what it is yet. But wow I love it. clever you xxx

Folksy shop http://www.folksy.com/shops/Fairyweb

Comment

I'm so sorry but after seeing the cute teddy I didnt really notice anything else. In that case I would spend at least £25.00 on one. I have a friend who is expecting in july and ths would be perfect. Well done, it is beautiful and I hope I didnt offend before.
                  samantha x

Comment

I can get all the stuff in blue too

Comment

Oh good. I wont know till the end of may, Daughter dosn't want to know beforehand. But she has bought Giraffe things for baby so soon as I know you will know too LOL. xxx

Folksy shop http://www.folksy.com/shops/Fairyweb

Comment

a woman after my own heart most people find out now Im having a section on 24th feb and I dont know either

Comment

awwww, that is soooooo cute!!! I've two friends due their first babies - one in June and the other in September so I can see these being very popular

Comment

I am adding to the growing crowd of aaaaaaaaaawwwww's.
                            It is beautiful and I would definitely say it should cost £25+. Although that's a lot of money this is a lot of gift.
                            As a suggestion - perhaps go and have a look in Mothercare or similar to get an idea of what a plush toy the same size plus extras would cost etc.
                            Terry xxx
                            You can't have everything. Where would you put it all?" - Steven Wright
                            Website Twitter Facebook Blog Folksy

Comment

That is absoulutely gorgeous, I would definately pay £25 - £30 for that.
                              Well done you!

Nat x

Comment

Working...
                              X