Mums Valentines present....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mums Valentines present....

My mum's been going through a really tough time at work recently, so I thought I'd make her a Valentines present that will remind her how much she means to me (and a whole host of others).
    One side is simple swirls the other says "Love and be Loved",so she can choose which way she wants to wear it..
    The heart is done in 22k gold ~ because shes worth it (and it was left over from another project )

Hope she likes it

Nic xx
    Last edited by MuranoSilver; 08-02-2009, 11:34 PM.
    **FREE to enter monthly draw on my BLOGS**
    Different prize every month
    Jewellery Creations & Shop Blog
    PMC & Silver Clay Hints and Tips Blog

Hi Nic,

That's lovely and what a beautiful thought, I am sure that she will appreciate it immensely. Just having people around you that care so much makes all the difference when you are feeling a bit low.

Linda
    XX

Comment

The necklace is beautiful, I'm sure your mum will love it It so nice and thoughtful of you

Freja xx
      http://www.etsy.com/shop/dinkyprettythings

-Freja-

Comment

That is absolutely beautiful and such a lovely thought too... I'm sure it will mean a lot to your mum knowing that you have put so much time, thought and work into producing this wonderful piece for her at a time when she's not feeling her best. Wonderful

Comment

Wonderful loving thing to do, it really is a beautiful piece too, I love the idea that it can be worn in more than one way! Well done
          Sarah

Comment

absolutely gorgeous, i love the idea of a valentine for your mum
            sally

Comment

aww thats lovely, I'm sure that she will love it

Website - www.cherryblossomjewellerydesigns.co.uk
              Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/pages/Cherry-Blossom-Jewellery-Designs/127033020677024

Comment

Last year I was temping in a job and the manageress was not a nice person and for some reason she hated me.

One day she was bragging about a pair of shoes she'd bought for only £350 they were half price in the sale and she loved them.

At the end of a particularly bad week my daughter in law's mum invited us to Sunday dinner along with all their family. I sat and thought how lucky I am with family and friends who love me and it got me through. I come home to a loving husband and doggy I have a wonderful son and daughter in law and step grandson and all that womans got is a pair of shoes.

No matter how much she loves her shoes they'll never love her back.

Your mum's necklace is beautful and she is lucky to have such a caring daughter.

Alice X

I started off with nothing and I've still got most if left.

www.folksy.com/shops/fluffysstuff

Comment

How beautiful, and what a lucky mum to have you. She'll always know how much you care about her everytime she wears it. Lovely
                  Elinor
                  x

My Misi page
                  Follow me on Twitter

Comment

The necklace is beautiful and made even more so because its been made with love - your mum is sure to love and treasure it.

Pauline
                    Personalised Wedding Cake Toppers

Comment

It beatiful im sure your mum will love it

Sara x
                      www.cardsforewe.co.uk

Comment

You guys and gals are the best!
                        Mum is a community worker and she just cares sooooo much that it makes dealing with the red tape extra stressful for her. Reading your posts has made me all glowy because that's exactly how I feel...
                        Anything that makes mum feel better is a good thing!

I'm going to start some earrings for mothers day swirls posts with a little heart on, so she has a set.

I love this forum xxxxxxx

Nic x
                        **FREE to enter monthly draw on my BLOGS**
                        Different prize every month
                        Jewellery Creations & Shop Blog
                        PMC & Silver Clay Hints and Tips Blog

Comment

Gorgeous work Nic and a lovely idea to show your mum what she means to you. Just remember to give her a pack of tissues with it!
                          Auntynet

Step-daughter's website selling hand dyed sock yarns www.knotanotherknitter.com

~ * ~ * ~ Of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most! ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Gorgeous. well done Nic.

I'm sure your mum knows you love her, but what a lovely way to show it with something she can have with her all day, every day.
                            Diane
                            Reach for the moon-if you miss-you'll still be amongst stars

Comment

The amount of love that has gone into making that makes it priceless and I'm sure your Mum will treasure it.

Linda

Comment

Working...
                              X