Finished - at last!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finished - at last!!!!

This is my latest knitting project, I started it months ago, put it aside and forgot about it. I finally finished it last night, much to my son's delight.

It is one of those self striping wools (I wanted to match the fronts but my son said no!)
    Diane
    Reach for the moon-if you miss-you'll still be amongst stars

That is nice. very 'boy'. Wouldn't he let you put his face on for us to admire him as well as his jumper.
    Carol
    God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

I LIKE THAT!!!Well done you I like the colours
      kazxx

Comment

Originally posted by Critchley View Post
        That is nice. very 'boy'. Wouldn't he let you put his face on for us to admire him as well as his jumper.

No that was me being a bit funny about his face being all over the interweb (dont mind the forum members seeing but you never know whose lurking!!)
        Diane

Comment

Cool, self striping wool! That sounds like it would make things easier. It looks really good!
          View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

Yes very easy to knit with! I have some in girly colours that I'm going to do a top with for my daughter, no idea when that will be finished!!!!
            Diane

Comment

Originally posted by Moonbeam Angel View Post
              No that was me being a bit funny about his face being all over the interweb (dont mind the forum members seeing but you never know whose lurking!!)
              I do agree, cos my offspring are all grown up I tend to loose touch with that side of things.
              Carol
              God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

Very nice, well done I wouldn't have a clue where to start

Website - www.cherryblossomjewellerydesigns.co.uk
                Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/pages/Cherry-Blossom-Jewellery-Designs/127033020677024

Comment

Oooh stripy cardies like that are fab!, my mum knitted me one for Christmas, I felt very retro chic and LOVE it....
                  I bet the colour combos on your sons knit make him feel uber cool
                  **FREE to enter monthly draw on my BLOGS**
                  Different prize every month
                  Jewellery Creations & Shop Blog
                  PMC & Silver Clay Hints and Tips Blog

Comment

Very nice, love the mixture of colours you've used

Comment

hehehe, I didnt mix the colours, they came like that in the ball of wool.

I just bought the right number of balls and started knitting, it did the stripes all by itself!!!!!

(It's called Escapade and is made by Elle)
                      Diane

Comment

Working...
                      X