Ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help!!!! what colour dragon???

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Help!!!! what colour dragon???

    O'h dear, I told my two children that I was going to do a mosaic of a dragon for my next project. Silly me asked them what colour they think it should be!!

    Of course, now WW3 has broken out because neither can agree and both want their colour chosen.

    So, I thought I would throw it into the forum and see what comes up.

    I won't tell you the colours the children picked as I don't want to influence anyone. All I will say is that it is a wooden base cut out as a side view of a dragon with wings. I want two colours; one for the underbelly and one for the rest of it.

    Please help.......
    Diane
    Reach for the moon-if you miss-you'll still be amongst stars





  • #2
    Think this may be one for INDRI to reply to!!

    How are your two items coming on INDRI????

    Linda

    Comment


    • #3
      As member of a house hold full of dragons If it isn't slate grey it has to be. greeny blue bodie and fiery red orange belly.
      "You've Got to Keep Your Mind Wide Open" - AnnaSophia Robb
      my Folksy shop Goldy'sclearoutblog debaynewebdesign


      Comment


      • #4
        Can you use both their colours? One for the underbelly and the other for the rest?
        Otherwise orange and turquoise
        Terry xxx
        You can't have everything. Where would you put it all?" - Steven Wright
        Website Twitter Facebook Blog Folksy

        Comment


        • #5
          You could have a main colour, and another colour for spots (like fresian cows lol) to stop the disagreement
          MISI - http://www.misi.me.uk/store_info.php?user_id=741

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Aviya Glass View Post
            Can you use both their colours? One for the underbelly and the other for the rest?
            Otherwise orange and turquoise

            I asked them that, but that just caused more arguments as to whose colour was to go where and which colour from each was to be used!!!!! honestly there's no easy solution other than to let someone else pick the colours!!
            Diane
            Reach for the moon-if you miss-you'll still be amongst stars




            Comment


            • #7
              how about these colours
              my blog: http://debsjeans.blogspot.com/

              Facebookhttp://www.facebook.com/home.php#/pa...ls/48962246861

              my misi.me http://www.misi.me.uk/store_info.php?user_id=879

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Moonbeam Angel View Post
                I asked them that, but that just caused more arguments as to whose colour was to go where and which colour from each was to be used!!!!! honestly there's no easy solution other than to let someone else pick the colours!!
                You can never win with kids!!

                Comment


                • #9
                  lol!!! I know I never learn, I shouldn't have asked them in the first place, but there you go
                  Diane
                  Reach for the moon-if you miss-you'll still be amongst stars




                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Had a thought!!! Could you not mosaic a mother and baby dragon oops!! silly me then they would argue over who's colour would be mum and who's colour would be babe.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      i think purple with a pinky underbelly!
                      Snowf1975

                      https://www.etsy.com/listing/1039948...polished-beads

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Linda60 View Post
                        Had a thought!!! Could you not mosaic a mother and baby dragon oops!! silly me then they would argue over who's colour would be mum and who's colour would be babe.


                        Great idea but the wood is cut in the shape of a dragon so I cant make it into two. I might just have to get another cut and make two!!!!
                        Diane
                        Reach for the moon-if you miss-you'll still be amongst stars




                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by debsjeans View Post
                          how about these colours
                          My sister still has her stuffed figment
                          my blog: http://debsjeans.blogspot.com/

                          Facebookhttp://www.facebook.com/home.php#/pa...ls/48962246861

                          my misi.me http://www.misi.me.uk/store_info.php?user_id=879

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Now the colour also be determined on what kind of dragon it is.
                            "You've Got to Keep Your Mind Wide Open" - AnnaSophia Robb
                            my Folksy shop Goldy'sclearoutblog debaynewebdesign


                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Moonbeam Angel View Post
                              Great idea but the wood is cut in the shape of a dragon so I cant make it into two. I might just have to get another cut and make two!!!!

                              Do you have a picture of the wood. I think different dragon poses might suit different dragons.
                              my blog: http://debsjeans.blogspot.com/

                              Facebookhttp://www.facebook.com/home.php#/pa...ls/48962246861

                              my misi.me http://www.misi.me.uk/store_info.php?user_id=879

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X