A few Christmas Presents

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A few Christmas Presents

Well, I've not been very good with the whole blogging lark, but now I've worked it out I thought maybe I should put it to use, so I've added the first of our Christmas presents and would appreciate any feedback - both on the gifts and the blog itself!

http://eljay1980.wordpress.com/

Thanks a lot, your opinions are appreciated

Laura xx

Done! Had a look and left a comment!! I really like the little bag!

Which fair in Preston - was it the PAD one? Shame it was so bad, but I don't think people have started on Christmas yet..... I'm usually really organised but not at all this year for some reason!

I have some blog candy up for grabs on my blog if you are interested

Comment

Thank you for your comments - very much appreciated

It was the fair at Lostock Hall High School on Saturday - I don't think anyone can afford to spend at the moment.

I'll pop over for a look at your blog just now

Comment

Originally posted by Tip Top View Post
        I have some blog candy up for grabs on my blog if you are interested
        I have a memory like a sieve!!! lol... I've already left you a comment on 24th lol (eljay1980)

Comment

Hehehe! I thought the blog name looked familiar!

A friend of a friend did the Lostock Hall one at weekend (Daisie Davies) and she was the same. I did it in Feb and did quite well - was it a good atmosphere again?

Comment

Your blog look great, I love your things
            Sarah

Comment

Originally posted by Tip Top View Post
              Hehehe! I thought the blog name looked familiar!

A friend of a friend did the Lostock Hall one at weekend (Daisie Davies) and she was the same. I did it in Feb and did quite well - was it a good atmosphere again?
              What was your friend selling? I probably saw her lol. Mummycupcake was there on Saturday too.

The atmosphere was pretty dead most of the day with hardly anyone really talking - there was only about 2 or 3 stallholders who were chatty and customers weren't very forthcoming either.

There were various musicians there and while they were playing the atmosphere lifted a bit but not really a great deal.

Comment

Originally posted by autumn rose View Post
                Your blog look great, I love your things
                Thank you Sarah

Comment

Originally posted by Fluffy Squirrel View Post
                  What was your friend selling? I probably saw her lol. Mummycupcake was there on Saturday too.

The atmosphere was pretty dead most of the day with hardly anyone really talking - there was only about 2 or 3 stallholders who were chatty and customers weren't very forthcoming either.

There were various musicians there and while they were playing the atmosphere lifted a bit but not really a great deal.
                  Her blog is on my sidebar of my blog (Daisie Davies) so you can have a look at her stuff and see if you recognise her!

Comment

I've just popped over to Daisie's blog and left her a message, although I don't remember seeing her on Saturday... then again my memory isn't very good lol.

Comment

ohhh..... Fluffy Squirrel... you made beautiful presents........I think “Highland Kiwi” it's hilarious..... LOVE LOVE LOVE.....

www.folksy.com/shops/sandrute

Comment

Working...
                      X