A quick sale.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A quick sale.

I made this amethyst & rose quartz necklace on Wednesday morning at the market. It only took me about 15 mins to make but I was struggling with some matching earrings.

Delta called to see me and she suggested threading the beads onto hoops (thanks for the tip Jo) which I did however just as I was trying to sort out the earrings, the rent collector came and fell in love with the necklace - she bagged it without even asking the price and asked if I had more beads to make a bracelet.

But the best thing . . . . . . she doesn't wear earrings! So I don't have to worry about them.

Auntynet

Step-daughter's website selling hand dyed sock yarns www.knotanotherknitter.com

~ * ~ * ~ Of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most! ~ * ~ * ~

I don't blame her, if I'd seen it before her I would've bagged it too
    www.corrigancards.com

A mind is like a parachute........it only functions when open

Comment

That's lovely - wouldn't it be wonderful to make sales like that more often.
      Cynthia
      http://iforjonesdesigns.website.orange.co.uk

Comment

If only - sales on the market have been really slow for the last few weeks, not just for us but for everyone. Still, I'm hoping this next week will be better as its the end of the month so its payday for a lot of people.
        Auntynet

Step-daughter's website selling hand dyed sock yarns www.knotanotherknitter.com

~ * ~ * ~ Of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most! ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Aunty, its beautiful, i absolutely love amethyst & rose quartz - so pretty. Well done you! and heres hoping for a few more sales like that one!

Comment

That is absolutely gorgeous, I'm not surprised it sold so quickly!

Comment

That's lovely, and a good bonus about the earrings!!

Visit my blog!
              http://peggycrafts.blogspot.com/

www.peggycrafts.co.uk

Etsy shop:
              www.peggycrafts.etsy.com

Comment

That is a beauty, now... if I become a rent collector - does that mean I get to have 1st dibs on lots of pretty stuff too....... ?

Comment

Oooh so you want to be a "Rent Girl" and work for baubles???
                  What is this an "adult forum" lol

Auntynet that's a very, very pretty necklace.
                  **FREE to enter monthly draw on my BLOGS**
                  Different prize every month
                  Jewellery Creations & Shop Blog
                  PMC & Silver Clay Hints and Tips Blog

Comment

Working...
                  X