I need brutally honest opinions please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need brutally honest opinions please

Have added some photos to my profile gallery and would like some honest opinions. I want to do some craft fairs but have never done one before (have only been to a few) and I want to know I wont get laughed at. If you have something very upsetting to say you can always pm me! I would honestly rather be told by a group of internet strangers than face to face. I do have more stuff but I'm really struggling to get decent photos so opinions on whats there would be appreciated.

Thank you!
    flickr
    blog
    my website
    etsy

Well, i like em!
    Loving the glass pearly one, not sure about the colours on the knitted one but thats just me. I'd say you've a good choice there.
    Good luck with the craft fairs.
    jacksonhen

www.jacksonhennigan.co.uk
    www.maiaweddingsandevents.co.uk

Comment

Why would you get laughed at???? Your things are lovely! Love the hair comb!!! Sue x
      http://susieQinblogland.blogspot.com

Comment

They are all great! Nothing wrong with them at all. Iv always wanted to learn to do the crochet type pattern with the beads! Good luck at the fair.
        Handmade Embroideries and Tapestries - Greentree Crafts on Facebook Etsy Shop Instagram

Comment

My favourite is the 3 strand pink and green twist bracelet, they are all really good though.
          It would be good if you could have some matching bracelets, necklaces and earrings so people may be interested in a set.

Melanie

Comment

Nothing at all to laugh at there, they are good. I also particularly like the haircomb - I can never manage to keep one in my hair though as it is quite thin.
            Cynthia
            http://iforjonesdesigns.website.orange.co.uk

Comment

Well thats a relief! Thank you for your kind comments and tips. I have always been crafty but never sold things before, have only been making jewellery a few months so I guess lack of feedback means I have little confidence! I plan to go to a few fairs before I sign up so I will have a better idea of what other people do. I dont normally like fishing for compliments but needed to hear honest thoughts so thanks
              flickr
              blog
              my website
              etsy

Comment

I would certainly stop and look at your stall, they look quite professional as well as attractive and colourful. I would be very surprised if you did not sell them all.
                Carol
                God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

Doubt you would have any problem selling. I like them. Your prices would have a bearing on it though.

Comment

Hi Yes some good ideas there!!

A couple look like they may be aimed for kids, others look very impressive.

No real reason to worry about any of them.
                    Rach

Facebook
                    Website
                    Blog
                    Folksy

Comment

There is a few I love and would be very tempthed by
                      My hats can be seen in my album

Comment

Beautiful...love the comb and the daisy beaded necklace and the knitted bracelet
                        Suz
                        http://8thofthe8thofthe8th.blogspot.com/ new for 2012

http://shroshirescrappersuz.blogspot.com/ 2009-2011

Comment

They are lovely especially the knitted bracelet. Well done.

Comment

am I missing something?

Am I missing something?

I cannot see a way of viewing the pictures, also no link to them.

How do I see them please?

Richard
                            For DIY gilding and antique finishes to gold leaf.
                            For the esoteric & unusual in bookbinding

Comment

If you click on gigglinggoblins name and then on their profile you will see a gallery also. (that should be ALBUM)
                              Click on that and it will take you to the pictures.
                              Last edited by GlamGlass; 11-09-2008, 09:08 PM. Reason: wrong word
                              Rach

Facebook
                              Website
                              Blog
                              Folksy

Comment

Working...
                              X