Tigertail earrings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tigertail earrings

I had a go at making some tigertail earrings. One set for my mum and another for my sister. My mum likes purple and moons and my sister chose the green beads for herself.

Handmade Embroideries and Tapestries - Greentree Crafts on Facebook Etsy Shop Instagram

Very nice, did they take you long to make?

Comment

Nah made those 2 sets tonight. About 2 - 3 hours for both sets but i had dinner between and watched a bit of X factor....

Also 2 of my crimps broke! I so need to get better ones. I much prefer the look of using crimp covers but i dont have any. I think bare crimps look messy.
      Handmade Embroideries and Tapestries - Greentree Crafts on Facebook Etsy Shop Instagram

Comment

I'm not fond of tigertail but they look very impressive to me, well done

Comment

Yeah its the first time iv used it for earrings. Prefer wire myself. But they dont look too bad for a first go at them.

Comment

Made these too.

Comment

Love the green lampwork earrings. Very nice.
              Auntynet

Step-daughter's website selling hand dyed sock yarns www.knotanotherknitter.com

~ * ~ * ~ Of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most! ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

They look lovley! well done you I have not ever used tiger tail for making earrings but i think you have just inspired me to have a go!

Comment

Nice work handcrafted, well done

www.folksy.com/shops/sandrute

Comment

They look great - bet your mum & sister are pleased !
                    Mel

Comment

There lovely, very nice.
                      Lizzie

My Pictures: http://community.webshots.com/user/L...host=community

Comment

Stunning

I love these especially the flowery ones they are so pretty and different.
                        Tigerlily
                        Please visit my craft blog www.craftbugs.blogspot.com

Or for craft supplies visit www.craftbugs.co.uk

Comment

They are gorgeous, love the green ones

xHannah

Comment

I was thinking, do you think putting crimp covers on teh crimps would make it look better? If i were to make more to sell.

Comment

You could try it on some designs and not others to see if one sells more than the other.
                              Mel

Comment

Working...
                              X