X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• scalemodelplanet
    replied
    Hi I have created some working miniature power tools i would like to share the videos links below, videos of more tools will be uploaded soon....thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQumYgobBhY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCyQfGLsajI

https://scalemodelplanet.blogspot.co...wer-drill.html

Leave a comment:

• Leaky5
    replied
    Here are some leather Field Notes / passport covers I have been working on recently

40566084962_1b83ccc7cb_z.jpg39713518525_b55961c259_z.jpg40681823072_eb20dfaf7f_z(2).jpg

Last edited by Leaky5; 24-03-2018, 09:11 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Dani_30
    replied
    I was selling this over the weekend and they did better than how i had initially thought.

Leave a comment:

• Vasya Kazakhsha
    replied
    Hello, I am a leatherworker. I hope to find here nice people to share my craft and art project. Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• TaylorTwo
    replied
    This is my favourite new jewellery piece waiting to be sold, and indeed favourite photo outcome. Feeling double proud of myself.

It's amazing to me how beautiful something 'non precious' such as this sea glass can look. One mans trash ...

Leave a comment:

• glitteremz
    replied
    serenity frame 2.jpgserenity frame.jpg

Made this recently for a friend....and had to make another one for myself!
    Last edited by glitteremz; 29-04-2016, 09:33 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Giulia's Art
    replied
    Hey ! I'm new here and wanted to share with you my latest creations.
    I would love to have your feedback ( the comments section of this video is waiting to be invaded by you )
    3.jpg

Thanks!
    P.S
    What is your favorite Valentine's Day Gift?
    P.S.S
    Do you have a video request? I would like to hear it!

Leave a comment:

• Creativekev
    replied
    Sounds very interesting, cheers.

Leave a comment:

• Maker101
    replied
    Makerspaces

Hi guys,

I know I'm completely new here but have loved reading the threads and seeing some of the amazing stuff you guys make. I don't know if you've heard of the makerspace movement that's currently happening in the UK? I've been to quite a few and they are open access workshops that give you access to tools and stuff that you can't normally get your hands on. My local Makerspace Urban Hax is a great little not for profit community run space where they teach you how to use 3D printers, vinyl cutters and loads more. It's only a couple of quid for a whole days access and it's smack bang in the middle of West Bromwich in the Midlands.

They are definitely worth checking out

Be great to hear your guys thoughts and makerspaces and how you feel about them.

cheers M x

Leave a comment:

• Jama
    replied
    Hi everyone, yes, I'm new here. Thought I'd try to post some piccies of my jewellery - I just started making wire jewellery a couple of months ago, and to my surprise a few friends seem to like it and ask for some. First to be made for a friend was the mobius knot earrings (I was good and gave them the second one I made, it was better done and amazingly much faster and the jump rings didn't jump onto the floor once!), and now the unakite and sterling silver necklace.mobius earrings.jpgunakite necklace.jpg

Leave a comment:

• seaspirit magda
    replied
    bag 011.jpg

have just finished this bag, black velvet with liniung, the mermaid is organdi beads sequins and enbroidery

Leave a comment:

• Loody
    replied
    Just hand stamped this for my daughter who is obsessed with the book/movie 'The Fault in our Stars' she squealed when she opened the box xx
    Silver 'Okay' & Star Pendant.jpg

Leave a comment:

• suejspencer
    replied
    A couple of my projects below.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• G.SDesigns
    replied
    www.i-m.co/gsdesignscrafts/gsdesignscrafts

Leave a comment:

• Alegra Sugar Flowers