Badges badges badges!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Badges badges badges!

I just thought I'd post a few photos of the first badges I've made!

(these are by my Mum's request!!!!!)

Last edited by flurogoddess; 29-07-2008, 02:42 PM.

LOL these are great - you look like you are having fun with your badge machine (wish I hadnt seen these as I want to make some now!!!)

xxHannah

Comment

These bedges are great! I especially like the 'they made me do it' badge, I've heard that excuse once or twice from my brood. Look forward to seeing some more. Are you planning to sell them or are you just having fun?
      Jo x
      Things to make and do
      Things to make and do's Facebook page
      Michael Lovejoy's Art

Comment

Yeah I sell them in my DaWanda shop but I have a feeling they will go better at craft fairs, since you have to pay postge on DaWanda.

I've got a few more today, but I have such an ADHD attitude with them, there are so many designs! It's hard to photograph them all, but I might just throw them all together in a heap and take a photo that way!

Comment

Heaps are good! They're good badges... I like the slimmer ones!! Hee hee!
          View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

great badges.. it makes me really really really want a machine though!

I like the "they made me do it" one best...

Visit my blog Meridian Ariel or my Etsy Shop

Comment

they are great - its made me want a badge making machine to play with too (although not sure what I would really do with it - LOL). I also like the 'they made me do it' badge ....
              Mel

Comment

I love your badges! Very professional I might say too.
                Last edited by LarryM; 30-07-2008, 09:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X