Family appeasement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Family appeasement

There are so many children scattered among the family it is getting difficult to find places to exhibit photographs sent by adoring parents year in and year out. I love to get them but there is just not enough space in our small bunbgalow to keep them all on show. It can be very tiring getting them out when you know they are comming and putting away again later. I will get caught one day and someones feelings will get hurt.
    So - this is what I have come up with. It is reversible so I just turn it round when the relevant visitors arrive. What do you think.

Its quilted - greentarten this side with yellow picture frames and reverse colours on the back. 20 photo's off the windowledge. Whooppee.

PS It does hang straight I must have been drunk when I photographed it.
    Last edited by Critchley; 27-07-2008, 05:48 PM. Reason: add a PS
    Carol
    God helps them that help themselves.

brilliant idea - I like that
    www.corrigancards.com

A mind is like a parachute........it only functions when open

Comment

That's a great idea Carol. I know you can get loads of those multi-picture frames these days but its so much nicer when you make something yourself. Well done.
      Auntynet

Step-daughter's website selling hand dyed sock yarns www.knotanotherknitter.com

~ * ~ * ~ Of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most! ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Aw thanks both of you. I cropped the pictures to different sizes for variety, and its just in time for my next weekend multivisit. 17 for lunch - pray for good weather please.
        Carol

Comment

That's lovely. Do they slide in and out so you can swap them or have you stuck them in? And 17 for lunch...you're brave! Good luck and hope you have a happy day.
          Facebook page, Cottage Charms & Cards: http://www.facebook.com/update_secur...20677888001883

Comment

I have tailored the frames to fit the pics but you can get them in and out. Any replacements would have to be exactly the same size.
            The number has gone up to 18 - second ancient Aunt has asked to be collected - ugh. Bar-be-cue is the only answer. One chiminier and a row of Aldi substitute foil BBQ thingies. Got it covered. Plenty of wine and loud music should do the trick.
            Carol

Comment

Working...
            X