teachers thank you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• teachers thank you

I made these from recycled felted blanket and fabric strips for my twins teachers

http://www.flickr.com/photos/kittyeden/2693691974/

they loved them , what do you think ?
    allabouteden blog

fromthehandsofkittyeden

my folksy shop

They're soo nice!!

Visit my blog!
    http://peggycrafts.blogspot.com/

www.peggycrafts.co.uk

Etsy shop:
    www.peggycrafts.etsy.com

Comment

A lovely unique & personal gift to keep, I am sure they'll be chuffed to bits
      x
      Laurie

www.23beechhill.co.uk

http://23beechhill.blogspot.com

Comment

I was really surprised how much they liked them especially when they got big bunches of flowers and expensive wine etc from other children
        allabouteden blog

fromthehandsofkittyeden

my folksy shop

Comment

The are lovely.
          I'm not surprised the teachers liked them better, anyone can go and buy flowers and chocs, but most teachers are artistic/crafty so they appreciate things like this more.

Melanie

Comment

What beautiful keepsakes, they'll drink the wine and the flowers will die but they'll still have the gorgeous heart from your twins.
            Jayne

"One must have chaos in oneself in order to give birth to a dancing star."

Comment

They are georgeous! The teachers will treasure them. Homemade gifts in my opinion are more valuable than bought gifts as they are unique. We have made various items for my childrens teachers over the years, they made bookmarks for them this year, they will give them out today as its the last day of term here.....six weeks of crafting coming up (my daughter shares my passion, so we are going to lots of fun).
              Things to make and do
              Things to make and do's Facebook page
              Michael Lovejoy's Art

Comment

They are really lovely - the teachers will love them

xHannah

Comment

What a lovely thought and I'm not surprised they were thrilled, you had put a lot of personal effort into them - thats something one can't buy.
                  Carol
                  God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

I think they are wonderful!! And they will always have them!

Comment

That's a really nice sentimental gift, what a good idea.

Si.
                      Wood Tattoos
                      Decorative Pyrography for all Occasions - Author of "Woodburning with Style" (2010) and "Learn to Burn" (2013)
                      Facebook
                      Flickr
                      Twitter

Comment

Thanks so much all of you !! i have to admit i enjoyed making them so much i have just made some more !!!

Sara x
                        allabouteden blog

fromthehandsofkittyeden

my folksy shop

Comment

They are absolutely gorgeous - a true gift and memory to keep long after the wine and chocolates have been consumed and the flowers have died. Well done

Comment

I work in a tiny primary school supporting children with learning difficulties. As I am the one the kids come to to do the work they find most difficult I have a few fun things up my sleeve. One of them is 'brain food'. I keep a box of dried fruit handy and when the going gets tough we stop for a brain break and a chew. One of the children I have worked with since primary 2 was leaving primary 7 to go to high school and gave me a mug saying 'Brain food, it's the little things that make the BIG difference'. Personal over expensive anytime!
                            Julia

http://www1.freewebs.com/jaydee67/index.htm

Comment

They are lovely! I gave my handmade hearts to teachers this year too!

Comment

Working...
                              X