This weekend's creations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This weekend's creations

Not been very crafty at all this week but yesterday I had a sudden burst of creativity.

I used up some beads that I've had for ..... well the turquoise ones were left over from another project about a year ago and I figured turquoise and coral always look great together especially in the summer so I added some Hill Tribe silver tube beads and toggle clasp and I love the end result.

The second one is probable one of my favourite creations for a long time. I've had these green opal beads for about a month now and they are just sooooo scrummy - gorgeous rich green and brown tones and the lustre of them is to die for. I added olivine swarovksi crystals to give a contrast to the earthy gemstones and the end product is probable gonna sit on that bust on my hearth for at least 2 weeks before I allow DH to take it to the market.

As always, I'm open to critisism on the jewellery but not on my photography skills cos I know I'm just a poo photographer.
    Auntynet

Step-daughter's website selling hand dyed sock yarns www.knotanotherknitter.com

~ * ~ * ~ Of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most! ~ * ~ * ~

oooops - forgot to add my pics - just give me a moment.

Last edited by auntynet; 20-07-2008, 10:04 PM.
    Auntynet

Comment

Originally posted by auntynet View Post
      oooops - forgot to add my pics - just give me a moment.
      Ha ha!! Thought only I did that!!!! Sue xx
      http://susieQinblogland.blogspot.com

Comment

I love the bendy wire for the first one! Good colours too. Excellent!
        Handmade Embroideries and Tapestries - Greentree Crafts on Facebook Etsy Shop Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by SusieQ View Post
          Ha ha!! Thought only I did that!!!! Sue xx

Auntynet

Comment

Those are absolutely beautiful - I love the designs and especially love the colour of the second one. Gorgeous!!

Comment

They're great. I love the second one, right up my street!

I used to be a poo photographer too - then I discovered photoshop! Lol (so I'm still a poo photographer really, I've just learnt to disguise the fact!)
              Natalie
              website blog

Comment

They are both lovely but I am particularly fond of opals so no guesses which I prefer.
                Carol
                God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

ooh pretty, I can't choose between them, I love them both
                  www.corrigancards.com

A mind is like a parachute........it only functions when open

Comment

I love the tourquoise and coral one.. so bright and vibrant.. both are very pretty though.
                    Visit my blog Meridian Ariel or my Etsy Shop

Comment

Oooooh, lovely, the turquoise and coral go together beautifully.

I love the opals too, gorgeous
                      www.beadlab.com

Comment

Working...
                      X