Cutie-pie bracelet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cutie-pie bracelet

I finally got to 25 posts so now I can show off my new bracelet - I think its just sooooo cute. I don't normally work with gold but I thought it would complement the stones better than silver. Made with tigers eye and citrine and the bugles are twisted so they twinkle nicely.

PS - apologies for my little rant yesterday - I was just in one of those moods.
    Last edited by auntynet; 08-06-2008, 06:18 PM.
    Auntynet

Step-daughter's website selling hand dyed sock yarns www.knotanotherknitter.com

~ * ~ * ~ Of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most! ~ * ~ * ~

You survived.

Comment

Auntynet,
      your bracelet is lovely - how about you put more pictures of you work on and i can tell you what i think of that too - then once i have 25 posts i can show off some of mine too!

XXChris

Comment

that's really lovely!
        www.corrigancards.com

A mind is like a parachute........it only functions when open

Comment

Thank you both for your kind comments - its always good to get someone else's opinon if only to boost your confidence.

I also made the same bracelet with rose quartz beads and aquamarine chips with silver findings and thats even nicer but I can't get a good pic of it - possibly cos of the pale colours. Maybe its time I invested in a new camera!

I don't post that many pics on the threads cos my photography skills suck but there are some on my profile page if you want to check them out.

As for your 25 post goal - I know how frustrating that can be but if you visit the "Introduce yourself thread" and say hi to other newbies you'll soon amass your 25 posts.
          Auntynet

Step-daughter's website selling hand dyed sock yarns www.knotanotherknitter.com

~ * ~ * ~ Of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most! ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Working...
          X